Warren Sapp In Danger Of Being Released...Jetscentral

SoFlaJets

i would still take him!!

Good player, but not a great fit. He's worth more to one of the teams playing that cover2/tampa 2 stuff. Not much of a rumor anyway. New coach of a crappy team would prefer to have younger players with smaller contracts? Way to go out on a limb there SF Chronicle.

He had 10 sacks last season.

And he's always exhausted and huffin and puffin on the sideline after a couple of plays. he doesn't fit into Mangini's ''Character (work ethic) Player'' category.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Numerous NFL sources have suggested Kiffin, 32, wants to rid the team of players who are close to his age or older.

What a fool. Doesn't Kiffin realize that good teams have a mix of older & younger players?

And he's always exhausted and huffin and puffin on the sideline after a couple of plays. he doesn't fit into Mangini's ''Character (work ethic) Player'' category.

Thanks, but no thanks.

What illegal activity has ever done, besides taking a few puffs of the magic dragon back in his college days?

He's outspoken, so he doesn't fit the "Mangini mold"? What is Laveranues Coles then?

From what I've read, he's worked out like a maniac this offseason. Hard to believe, but maybe he's realized that he isn't getting any younger. I'd say he's still got 2-3 of decent years left in him (not as good as he was), and god knows we need all the help we can get up front. But no, I don't think we'll see him in green.

What illegal activity has ever done, besides taking a few puffs of the magic dragon back in his college days?

He's outspoken, so he doesn't fit the "Mangini mold"? What is Laveranues Coles then?

If you honestly think he fits the "Mangini mold" and stands a chance of wearing Green and White then perhaps YOU are taking a few puffs of the magic dragon. :biggrin:

Archived