Jets and (especially) Pats Fans, I give you...

glenn31

Hey everyone. Long time reader (mainly on TGG and JI), first time poster. I'm 28 and have been a Jet fan since O'Brien to Toon and Walker with Walton as our HC, but my Jet memories are really vivid once Coslet took over. As you can tell, while everyone was jocking Deion in the 90s, my favorite all time DB and Jet is Aaron Glenn (was a DB myself - Idolized him). To set the record straight, I am very pro-Chad. I'm not anti-Clemens, but let's please stop with the Clemens should start stuff; after all, Browning Nagle was going to the HOF after his 5-0 1992 pre-season. I am a realistic Jet fan who's seen his share of ups (1998) and downs (1994 post fake spike - 1996). Now that I think about it, more downs than ups (guess that's what builds TRUE character).

However, enough about me, time for the reason I am here...

My Jets Brethren and my Pats trolls, please click the following links (hope I'm not just repeating)...

http://mediatakeout.com/7475/shocker_nfl_star_running_back_photod_kissing_a_man.html

http://www.outsports.com/nfl/2007/maroney0625.htm

Hey everyone. Long time reader (mainly on TGG and JI), first time poster. I'm 28 and have been a Jet fan since O'Brien to Toon and Walker with Walton as our HC, but my Jet memories are really vivid once Coslet took over. As you can tell, while everyone was jocking Deion in the 90s, my favorite all time DB and Jet is Aaron Glenn (was a DB myself - Idolized him). To set the record straight, I am very pro-Chad. I'm not anti-Clemens, but let's please stop with the Clemens should start stuff; after all, Browning Nagle was going to the HOF after his 5-0 1992 pre-season. I am a realistic Jet fan who's seen his share of ups (1998) and downs (1994 post fake spike - 1996). Now that I think about it, more downs than ups (guess that's what builds TRUE character).

However, enough about me, time for the reason I am here...

My Jets Brethren and my Pats trolls, please click the following links (hope I'm not just repeating)...

http://mediatakeout.com/7475/shocker_nfl_star_running_back_photod_kissing_a_man.html

http://www.outsports.com/nfl/2007/maroney0625.htm

Welcome to JN.

I would have found your post humorous if you posted it in the summer of 2006 after Maroney was drafted.

Didnt you hear? Maroney is out for the season. Shoulder.

Not a part of the body youre most familiar with, but none the less.

Ya know, at least most of the other Pats posters are concerned about this issue, however, you are the most redundant super homer I've seen in quite a while. keep drinking that Kraft juice!

Welcome to JN.

I would have found your post humorous if you posted it in the summer of 2006 after Maroney was drafted.

Thanks for the welcome, but posting this during the summer of '06 may have been a bit impossible considering the dates on these stories are 6-23-07. :)

Ya know, at least most of the other Pats posters are concerned about this issue, however, you are the most redundant super homer I've seen in quite a while. keep drinking that Kraft juice!

It looks bad Billy.

Rumor has it that Maroney, Seymour and Moss are all out for the NY game.

It looks bad Billy.

Dude, you post the same repetitive horse crap every time you post.

''The NJ Jets are going down''

''You're really gonna get it on opening day''

Try and be a little objective, if you can.

It looks bad Billy.

**** I hope they play. I don't want to deal with weeks of "Oh wait till we play you guys when we are healthy!" I'd like to dominate the Pats with no excuses from the start and keep that going throughout the season.

Archived