Seat Locations

Ten

Hello one and all.

I'm visiting New York for the first time in the middle of October and it would be a crime if I wasn't going to go and see the Jets/Eagles game.I am currently looking at tickets online and there is a good deal on tickets for the upper bowl.What I want to know is how many rows are there in the upper bowl?Cause I have a feeling they are right at the back.The seats are on the 31st row.

It's either those tickets or forking out a bit more for seats at section 127.

Hello one and all.

I'm visiting New York for the first time in the middle of October and it would be a crime if I wasn't going to go and see the Jets/Eagles game.I am currently looking at tickets online and there is a good deal on tickets for the upper bowl.What I want to know is how many rows are there in the upper bowl?Cause I have a feeling they are right at the back.The seats are on the 31st row.

It's either those tickets or forking out a bit more for seats at section 127.

I couldn't telll you how many rows there are but the 31st is way up there near the back. Spend the extra dough and get the lowers.

Honestly, it is way too easy to get tix in the lot for next to face value, I wouldn't really pay up for tickets, no matter who we are playing.

Also, pro/con of seating high low:

lower seats=closer to the field which is either a pro or con depending on if you like to be close or like to see the whole play open up. A lot of the older and less enthusiastic fans are in the lowers. Whenever i sit at my friend's seats in the lowers the old people behind me b##ch when we stand. Not saying everyone in the lowers is a pain in the ass, but it is what it is.

uppers= a bit of a hike to get to but no big deal unless you are grossly overweight. You might be too far from the action if you like things close, but it does give a good vantage point for seeing the whole play develop. Generally speaking the fans are a little louder/drunker/crazier in the uppers, which in my opinion makes for a more fun experience. We get up and stand on every defensive third down and whenever the game gets close, and everyone else in my section is all for it.

So it is all in the experience you want, are you a young guy/old guy, coming with family or buddies blah blah blah.

ps, I have my seasons all the way up in the uppers but have access to great covered lowers and I will always choose to sit upstairs with the crazies.

335 YO!!

I didn`t check what sec. you said you were in but row 31 is good as you are 5 rows under cover from the upper mezz. should it rain ,I know cause i am in row 30 in sect. 105

I think he meant row 31 in the 300's...

But yes It is great to get in the 30+ row area of the 100's in case it rains...

Honestly, it is way too easy to get tix in the lot for next to face value, I wouldn't really pay up for tickets, no matter who we are playing.

Also, pro/con of seating high low:

lower seats=closer to the field which is either a pro or con depending on if you like to be close or like to see the whole play open up. A lot of the older and less enthusiastic fans are in the lowers. Whenever i sit at my friend's seats in the lowers the old people behind me b##ch when we stand. Not saying everyone in the lowers is a pain in the ass, but it is what it is.

uppers= a bit of a hike to get to but no big deal unless you are grossly overweight. You might be too far from the action if you like things close, but it does give a good vantage point for seeing the whole play develop. Generally speaking the fans are a little louder/drunker/crazier in the uppers, which in my opinion makes for a more fun experience. We get up and stand on every defensive third down and whenever the game gets close, and everyone else in my section is all for it.

So it is all in the experience you want, are you a young guy/old guy, coming with family or buddies blah blah blah.

ps, I have my seasons all the way up in the uppers but have access to great covered lowers and I will always choose to sit upstairs with the crazies.

335 YO!!

Joe's post is spot on, I sit in the uppers and prefer them to the mezz (middle) where my firm's seats are located (I rarely sit in the 100's). The mezz is a downright boring experience compared to the uppers. Just try and sit as close to the front of the upper deck as possible, I'm in the 8th row and it is a sweet view to be that close to the edge of the upper.

Joe: didn't know you were in 335, you sit in the same sec. as BZ I think and I'm in 334! JETNATION REPRESENT!

Joe's post is spot on, I sit in the uppers and prefer them to the mezz (middle) where my firm's seats are located (I rarely sit in the 100's). The mezz is a downright boring experience compared to the uppers. Just try and sit as close to the front of the upper deck as possible, I'm in the 8th row and it is a sweet view to be that close to the edge of the upper.

Joe: didn't know you were in 335, you sit in the same sec. as BZ I think and I'm in 334! JETNATION REPRESENT!

I always have a GREAT time in the 100's... you run into the occasional grumpy old fart... but that happens in every section... I have never been given a hard time for going nuts and people usually join in my crazy NNNNUUGGGEEE screaming.... 124 can also be heard in section 124 screaming... NNNNUGGEEEE

I always have a GREAT time in the 100's... you run into the occasional grumpy old fart... but that happens in every section... I have never been given a hard time for going nuts and people usually join in my crazy NNNNUUGGGEEE screaming.... 124 can also be heard in section 124 screaming... NNNNUGGEEEE

Guys, see what i mean, the lower level is filled with pansie-asses cheering like hell for a KICKER! WTF is up with that??

UPPERS RULE!! 335!!

WORD!

i've been in all the various types of seats - JMO the first couple rows in 300s between the 20's are the best seats in the house in terms of seeing the action. mezz is priceless when raining but otherwise uppers rule.

I am totally screwing us all right now by saying this, but i can't honestly remember the last time it really rained for a game. Heck i remeber the snow bowl against pitt years ago, but that is it.

Cheers for the replies guys,I really appreciate it.I'm pretty sure that row 31 is the final row because I can't see any tickets being offered for anything above row 31.

The tickets that I think i will go for is section 127 row 9,which is right at the goal line according to descriptions.

I think he meant row 31 in the 300's...

But yes It is great to get in the 30+ row area of the 100's in case it rains...

See thats just me...He said it was his first time comming here and naturaly I figured like me all the road games i`m going to if i`m spending money on airfare & hotel ,I`m not cheaping out on the seat ,the reason i`m making the trip in the first place ,so I figured he was in the 100`s

See thats just me...He said it was his first time comming here and naturaly I figured like me all the road games i`m going to if i`m spending money on airfare & hotel ,I`m not cheaping out on the seat ,the reason i`m making the trip in the first place ,so I figured he was in the 100`s

Yeah I meant row 31 in the upper level.And I'm a poor student,so everything has got to be on the cheap.

Cheers for the replies guys,I really appreciate it.I'm pretty sure that row 31 is the final row because I can't see any tickets being offered for anything above row 31.

The tickets that I think i will go for is section 127 row 9,which is right at the goal line according to descriptions.

At the goal line you will not get a good view at the other end of the field- try to get more middle of the field.

At the goal line you will not get a good view at the other end of the field- try to get more middle of the field.

definetly. if you're not between the 25 yd lines you should get a little higher up in the stadium

murphys law clearly states that all the scoring will happen on the other end of the field

335 YO!!

You are in my section? Really?

A Jets fan, a Mac user and in my section?

Wow.

BZ

Archived