Fireman Fred out ... Who is leading the cheer?

Big Dave

Maybe Rich Kotite can come back to lead the cheer. I think that is the only thing he would be good at.

A Tuesday night news telecast tease promising a report on someone being out for this weekend's Dolphins-Jets game caught Dolphins defensive lineman Vonnie Holliday's attention. He hadn't heard of any Jets injuries.

''Then, I look up and it's this guy,'' Holliday said laughing. ``You have got to be kidding me.

Reportedly, ''Fireman Ed'' Anzalone, the Jets most famous fan, had knee surgery and might be out for the season. He definitely won't be at Giants Stadium this week.

''Now, I want to know who's going to lead that charge?'' Holliday asked. ``Who's going to lead the `J-E-T-S? ''

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/243923.html

I AM! LOL

In a thread i wrote earlier. I spoke with the director of gameday operations and I asked if he could have the camera focus in on section 311 sunday. So watch for me to sit on my buddys shoulders with my hard hat to lead the cheers. If anyone has suggestions for Sunday he's open to them, Call the NYJ headquaters and ask for the driector of gameday operations, I think his name was Chris, I could be wrong.

I AM! LOL

In a thread i wrote earlier. I spoke with the director of gameday operations and I asked if he could have the camera focus in on section 311 sunday. So watch for me to sit on my buddys shoulders with my hard hat to lead the cheers. If anyone has suggestions for Sunday he's open to them, Call the NYJ headquaters and ask for the driector of gameday operations, I think his name was Chris, I could be wrong.

Sure how about posting the phone #

Jet fans need to stop depending on Fireman Ed anyway to get loud in the stadium- take charge in your section and lead those chants.

OMG THANK YOU! i cant imagine how 79,999 people need this one guy to lead them in a chant. Sure Ed is a staple in Jet Fan history but comeon people you cant depend on others in this case. you yourself have to get up go to an open window an yell "HEY THESE FLOORS ARE DIRTY AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!"

8495e6dc5c7755e97b72297e1dd24b75.jpg

OMG THANK YOU! i cant imagine how 79,999 people need this one guy to lead them in a chant. Sure Ed is a staple in Jet Fan history but comeon people you cant depend on others in this case. you yourself have to get up go to an open window an yell "HEY THESE FLOORS ARE DIRTY AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!"

A chant needs to be started at the SAME time to be effective... without one person leading it... it would never work... it would be all mixed up and never as loud as it can be

A chant needs to be started at the SAME time to be effective... without one person leading it... it would never work... it would be all mixed up and never as loud as it can be

What i mean is that the majority of Jets fans are expirenced with the chant. you feel it on the inside. like the force....or a pregnant lady...

Reminds me of the Buffalo herds from the plains. Hunters would shoot the herd leader and all the rest would just sit there waiting to get slaughtered. ;)

What up fool, I figured I would come here and start bugging people as well. So how do this site feel about midgets, fat ladies, hairy pussy, old ladies, black jokes, **** stories and the normal things I talk about?

That is yet to be determined :lol:

We welcome all awkward posters, yourself included. :)

What up fool, I figured I would come here and start bugging people as well. So how do this site feel about midgets, fat ladies, hairy pussy, old ladies, black jokes, **** stories and the normal things I talk about?

New....York....Mick

Archived