Mangini vs D-Rob

RunStuffer63

D-Rob was a great run stuffer in 2004.. Hence the name...

Personaly, I think Mangini is ruining D-Rob's career, and D-Rob is more important than Mangini as he is our only real run stuffer, and we can always find another coach..

What do you think?

4-3? or Mangini is out?

The personel is for the 4-3..

Personaly, I think Mangini is ruining D-Rob's career, and D-Rob is more important than Mangini as he is our only real run stuffer, and we can always find another coach..

What do you think?

4-3? or Mangini is out?

Uh what? We can always find another overhyped-not-worth-the-3-picks-we-traded-for-him tackle too. I like D-Rob but a overall disappointing DT is not more valuable than our head coach.

D-Rob needs to go or else we get another good DT and switch to 4-3.

I was watching NFL playbook their recently and it did this peice with Casey Hampton. (NT- Pittsburgh Steelers) He went over what a 3-4 NT has to do and its really everything taht D-Rob dosnt do.

He said that he has to demand double teams on running plays allowing the LB's to get through unblocked and make a play. When he isnt double teamed he has to make the play and on passing plays he must collapse the pocket or at least disrupt the QB.

Im sorry but D-Rob just doesnt have the size to do these things.

Casey hampton is one of the best if not the best NT tackle in the league, if the Jets had him, we would have an amazing Defence.

The ip is clean, but this has to be BoomBoomGlennFoleyEvanderHolyfieldEvanstonJet. The odds of two different people at this university ip posting & starting threads with the same mindless garbage is remote at best.

All you BoomBoom fans get in your hello's & goodbye's to your buddy while you have the chance. This opportunity will not last.

The ip is clean, but this has to be BoomBoomGlennFoleyEvanderHolyfieldEvanstonJet. The odds of two different people at this university ip posting & starting threads with the same mindless garbage is remote at best.

All you BoomBoom fans get in your hello's & goodbye's to your buddy while you have the chance. This opportunity will not last.

LOL, Cya RUNSTUFFER.

May I ask who these people(BoomBoomGlenFoley etc.) were and what they did??

LOL, Cya RUNSTUFFER.

May I ask who these people(BoomBoomGlenFoley etc.) were and what they did??

These people were all one person. And every one of them got banned for making upwards of a dozen threads - none of them good - all at the same time.

The TD song thread was a dead giveaway & was what prompted me to look for more than exact full ip matches. Also the fact that as of the time of this post, 28 of his 88 posts have been thread-starters. That should give it away more than anything.

These people were all one person. And every one of them got banned for making upwards of a dozen threads - none of them good - all at the same time.

The TD song thread was a dead giveaway & was what prompted me to look for more than exact full ip matches. Also the fact that as of the time of this post, 28 of his 88 posts have been thread-starters. That should give it away more than anything.

Dont do it... give the people what they want!

DO IT!! DO IT!!!!

:Ban::Ban::Ban:

LOL, just kidding, I couldnt care less to be honest.

I'll let it go for a little while. I am not optimistic that he will last very long, particularly now that he's been outed.

BoomBoom - keep our NFL forum free of past nonsense & we will get along as well as Smizzy & a hot dog vender.

What do you think?

4-3? or Mangini is out?

Couldn't agree more.

We have an AWESOME Cover 2 with Revis and Dyson, Rhodes and Coleman/Smith

Ellis and D-Rob in the middle, Coleman and Thomas on the ends

Vilma at the position he was born to kick a$$ in the old UM 4-3 cover 2, the Vilma that shut down the Nebraska option,the ALL PRO VILMA!!!!!!

Hobson on one End, Barton on the other, and when I see Harris I'll decide. But right now.......

WE HAVE A MONSTER COVER 2 USE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AMEN AMEN I CAN'T TAKE WATCHING THIS ANYMORE

Couldn't agree more.

We have an AWESOME Cover 2 with Revis and Dyson, Rhodes and Coleman/Smith

Ellis and D-Rob in the middle, Coleman and Thomas on the ends

Vilma at the position he was born to kick a$$ in the old UM 4-3 cover 2, the Vilma that shut down the Nebraska option,the ALL PRO VILMA!!!!!!

Hobson on one End, Barton on the other, and when I see Harris I'll decide. But right now.......

WE HAVE A MONSTER COVER 2 USE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AMEN AMEN I CAN'T TAKE WATCHING THIS ANYMORE

Ellis at DT???

[-X

What do you think?

4-3? or Mangini is out?

Are you kidding me ?

Please, tell me you are.

While I agree that our personel fit the 4-3 better, I simply do not agree with the philosophy of changing the coach to fit a few players. There's only one way of building long term succes: find the right coach, the right system and then fill it with players that fit.

Oh, and we played 4-3 just 2 years ago. How did that work out for you guys? Was D-Rob dominating the field back then? I must have been looking the other way when he did.

University? Then it can't be BoomBoom. Didn't he quit school to learn to Rollerblade and follow the Alanis Morissette tour?

Archived