is anybody going to buffalo???

De-Jet-Erate/Duane

do you know of cool places to party after the game or do you just go where the "Willis McGahee Buffalo Nightlife Guide" suggests?

The one bar near the stadium we stay out of. The people were real a**holes and wanted to start a fight. We usually fire up the grill and stay at the motorhome. The night before the game we head to town and bar hop. The Anchor Bar was a good time 2 years ago.

I looked into it today the airfare is a little steep for this trip ,to bad in the past it`s been a cheep flt. around $150 RT today it was over $400 We need woody to get us player rates for these flights...

leaving edison nj after a fri night wedding at around 9 am, clocks at a lil over 6 hrs. ur more then welcome if interested

We will be leaving friday morning. This is the third year in a row we make this road trip and have had a blast both times. If any one is going let me no so we can hook up. It would be nice to come home with a win and a 2&2 record.

hey dude, ya got my wheels turning, I may head up for it

I guess i`m in the minority here ,I`ve been to Ralph Wilson Stadium about 3 times including the opening game there which was against the JETS and I have to say most of the buffalo fans were ok and as far as the Bars go ,1 year when we were out there T-mac found a IRISH bar Darcey McGees that was pretty good . Jimbo thanks for the offer but I don`t think i`d be able to get to Edison that early, but pm me your hotel & it`s address in Buffalo just in case ...I may still find a way there...

That is not exactly true, now while I will never sell my tickets to an opposing fan I "ALWAYS" try to be nice and welcome the opposing fans in my area as long as they are not getting disrepectful or stupid towards us, because I travel to road JET games (ALWAYS WEARING MY JET GREEN) I know how much it sucks WHEN THE LOCALS GET STUPID & DISRESPECTFUL

hey dude, ya got my wheels turning, I may head up for it

Hey do it man.. We are going to have a great time! I think we are parking in the Myers RV lot. You cant miss the Kingsley.. Look for the HARLEY-DAVIDSON flag and theJETS flag on the flag pole...If you decide to go let me no I will get you my cell number.. Hope to see you and any other Jet fans that make the trip.

Hey do it man.. We are going to have a great time! I think we are parking in the Myers RV lot. You cant miss the Kingsley.. Look for the HARLEY-DAVIDSON flag and theJETS flag on the flag pole...If you decide to go let me no I will get you my cell number.. Hope to see you and any other Jet fans that make the trip.

Hey Joe Baby you can't miss them. Look for a 7 foot Giant that answers to the name of Duane. (He will only be about 6'5" without his heels on).

Archived