2009-New Yankee Stadium Will be ready!!

Smizzy

What do you think??

I think David Hasselhoff is sexy.

Seriously, it's tough to let go of Yankee Stadium. Think of all the players who stood at home plate, or on the mound.

On the other hand, lesser teams out there have state of the art stadiums that are beautiful to look at. Yankee Stadium as a structure, is awful.

If they can build a new Yankee Stadium with an old school look to it, I'm in.

Max: I think the Mets would have to play somewere else while the stadium was being built for the Olympics.

Also from what I have heard the new Yankee Stadium would have the facade encompassing the entire field like old Yankee Stadium used to.

It is the one thing they messed up on when the remodled the Stadium after the 73 season.

It's not like the Yankee Stadium that stands today is really the one that Ruth/Gehrig/Dimaggio/Mantle made history in. It was completely rebuilt in the 70s.

That makes it easier for me to let go and accept the new one. I can't wait to see it.

Pretty funny. George is willing to eradicate an historic building just because the Mets made headlines the day before. Glad I don't work for this wacko.

the new yankee stadium thing has been in the news for a couple of months now :roll:

Oh puleeze, T-Mac. Currently they may be playing like sh*t, but there's only one baseball team in NY. Yanks will always usurp the Mutts. You should be used to it by now.

It's kinda funny how everyone can have their own stadium, except the Jets. It's embarrassing and I still cannot understand how Jay Cross remains President. #-o

Pretty funny. George is willing to eradicate an historic building just because the Mets made headlines the day before. Glad I don't work for this wacko.

I read in the paper today that they will recreate the Old Yankee stadium facade and keep the current dimemsions of the ballpark-Yankee Stadium is a historical institution, even though I am not a fan

that has to be kept alive.

I have to double check the manual. But I think usurp is still eligible for Double Word Score points.

Excellent job.

I disagree, Max. Her usage was not very good. Usurpers steal power from the more powerful.

The Yankees "usurping" the Mess is kind of like a king usurping a court jester.

I disagree, Max. Her usage was not very good. Usurpers steal power from the more powerful.

The Yankees "usurping" the Mess is kind of like a king usurping a court jester.

You Yankee bastards always have to turn a thread purely about the Yankees into either a bash against the Red Sox or Mets, don't you?

Wow. The Yanks usurp the sh*tty Pirates and they get a new stadium. I think Woody should usurp Jay Cross and get Cross to usurp Bloomberg into usurping a new area for the Jets Stadium. If we can't usurp the West Side, maybe we can usurp Queens and build a stadium there. If the people in Queens complain, we can usurp them.

Wow. The Yanks usurp the shitty Pirates and they get a new stadium. I think Woody should usurp Jay Cross and get Cross to usurp Bloomberg into usurping a new area for the Jets Stadium. If we can't usurp the West Side, maybe we can usurp Queens and build a stadium there. If the people in Queens complain, we can usurp them.

usurp this

Archived