Do the G-MEN have a fan base website?

jaspegs

Kev, be nice to Blue Heart. She is my future wife.;-)

Just kidding of course, but she may stop by on Sunday to visit.

A girl that is an admin on a football site? What will they think of next.

Kids today, I tell ya.

:cheers:

Don't know why you would really want to go over there.

What could ya say without name calling?

They are off a twelve sack game, and their team looks like it is coming together,

I've read threads that people want to fire Mangini.

Being on the Jets boards is hard enough right now

Don't know why you would really want to go over there.

What could ya say without name calling?

They are off a twelve sack game, and their team looks like it is coming together,

I've read threads that people want to fire Mangini.

Being on the Jets boards is hard enough right now

We don't want to fire him, we just want him to get his head out of his ass, because right now it is pretty far up there.

Kev, be nice to Blue Heart. She is my future wife.;-)

Just kidding of course, but she may stop by on Sunday to visit.

Listen to me young one, listen to someone who knows what he is saying, NEVER EVER meet some broad in real life who you flirt with on the internet. It is the second worst thing to do on the internet just before flirting with undercover dateline reporters. Dude, i do not care what pics she has shown you, those pics will be 8 years old when she was a college athlete and half the person she is now, out of focus, cut off head shots to hide whatever, and just a complete misrepresentation. Then you will be stuck next to a sea donkey that is full of all this pent up sexual tension from flirting with you, and you will be trapped. Dude, trust me, the hot ones are giving out blow jobs saturday night in the vip area of the club of the moment in the city, not on a football messageboard or anywhere else on the internet.

you have been warned dude

Listen to me young one, listen to someone who knows what he is saying, NEVER EVER meet some broad in real life who you flirt with on the internet. It is the second worst thing to do on the internet just before flirting with undercover dateline reporters. Dude, i do not care what pics she has shown you, those pics will be 8 years old when she was a college athlete and half the person she is now, out of focus, cut off head shots to hide whatever, and just a complete misrepresentation. Then you will be stuck next to a sea donkey that is full of all this pent up sexual tension from flirting with you, and you will be trapped. Dude, trust me, the hot ones are giving out blow jobs saturday night in the vip area of the club of the moment in the city, not on a football messageboard or anywhere else on the internet.

Solid, solid advice !! Most logical and nearly impossible to argue with.

:lol:joebaby, you make me laugh.

There has been no flirting between us, just good Football talk. I joke that she's a future wife. She's a chill person, seen a picture of her at a Giant game back in '05, not a bad looking girl at all. Seems cool and wouldn't mind meeting her and having a few beers with her on Sunday. She's also much more in your league than mine in age wise!:beer:

:lol:joebaby, you make me laugh.

There has been no flirting between us, just good Football talk. I joke that she's a future wife. She's a chill person, seen a picture of her at a Giant game back in '05, not a bad looking girl at all. Seems cool and wouldn't mind meeting her and having a few beers with her on Sunday. She's also much more in your league than mine in age wise!:beer:

see dude, 2 year old pic, a LOT could have happened in 2 years, and you mean to tell me that is the last pic she ever took of herself?lol.

Listen, we get older as men, college girls just stay the same age, lol

At least you didn't say "fat".

Archived