Hopefully, I get a new jersey out of this

NIGHT STALKER

My future son-n-law is a huge Giants fan:smilies2_puke:...he flew out last night for the game on Sunday. He says, and I quote..."Giants will kick the Jets ass on Sunday and I'll buy you and your daughter a Jets jersey if they don't". He'll be in Section 320 with his buddies.

So, what jersey name should I get?;)

My future son-n-law is a huge Giants fan:smilies2_puke:...he flew out last night for the game on Sunday. He says, and I quote..."Giants will kick the Jets ass on Sunday and I'll buy you and your daughter a Jets jersey if they don't". He'll be in Section 320 with his buddies.

You are going to let a Giant fan into your family? Shame on you NS.

Get Eli's Jersey, because unfortunately, I don't see the Jets winning this one. THe Giants are a bad matchup for the Jets.

You hopefully don't have to reciprocate if he's wrong do you NS? I'd be more concerned at this point with what jersey is a proud wear in 3 years.;) I'd do Mangold.

you should get a custom made one with your last name on it so he has to pay more for it hehehe ,that will show him not to mess with you and the Jets.Also he would have to pay for two ,can't forget about your daughter now can you :)

you should get a custom made one with your last name on it so he has to pay more for it hehehe ,that will show him not to mess with you and the Jets.Also he would have to pay for two ,can't forget about your daughter now can you :)

The more money he takes out of his future son-in-law's pocket, the more he's going to have to replace when the daughter comes crying to daddy for $. :)

Sounds a little like my family. My son, (who is a JETS fan like his mom & dad) married a Giants fan (like her mom & dad) They have a daughter (our granddaughter) who is 3 years old. When we lived up in NJ, we used to babysit her once a week. I taught her the "JETS" cheer when she was 2. I would go J.....E....T....S and she would go "JETS JETS JETS". Well, her mom wasn't too happy with that so I taught her how to say "go blue" (in a low voice)

That really went over big.

Tell him you want a "throw back" jersey. Make him pay!

LOL...you guys are too much. Props to all of you. He's a good guy, but his roots go back with his family...all Giants fans.

He was so confident that when I asked what he wanted if god forbid the Giants won, he said, I already have your daughter...my daughter is a Jets fan by the way.

GO JETS!

LOL...you guys are too much. Props to all of you. He's a good guy, but his roots go back with his family...all Giants fans.

He was so confident that when I asked what he wanted if god forbid the Giants won, he said, I already have your daughter...my daughter is a Jets fan by the way.

GO JETS!

Funny this thread started with "FUTURE" son in law . yet your last thread he`s ballsy enough to say "HE ALREADY HAS" your daughter ,if I were you I`d tell him what he has is a plane ticket out of here and about a 60 second head start to get out of your house ,before he becomes your son in LAWN which is where he will be buried.

Funny this thread started with "FUTURE" son in law . yet your last thread he`s ballsy enough to say "HE ALREADY HAS" your daughter ,if I were you I`d tell him what he has is a plane ticket out of here and about a 60 second head start to get out of your house ,before he becomes your son in LAWN which is where he will be buried.

:cheers: AGREED

Archived