Dallas - Buffalo

Blackout

Tony Romo picked off four times in the first half, two of them ended up being touchdowns. Without those two interceptions, Dallas leads at the half. With them however:

Dallas - 10

Buffalo - 17

Halftime.

GO BIG D!!!

This is pathetic. Buffalo's offense is going nowhere with only 3 points but they still lead 24-13 due to great play by the defense and special teams.

Tony Romo has to get his head out of his arse.

you do realize that the more the defense and special teams score, the more they are kept on the field, and that means the less time the offense has to get things going.

you do realize that the more the defense and special teams score, the more they are kept on the field, and that means the less time the offense has to get things going.

You do realize that Buffalo's T.O.P. in the first half was 19 minutes? Their offense has not looked good at all, but then again, Dallas has a very good defense. A real 34 D.

Take a close look, this is what a 34 D should look like.

One of the best games I've ever seen.

Definitely. The best game so far in this young NFL season. This game was great to watch but unfortunately I didn't see everything because of flippin back and forth with the Yanks.

Nick Folk with a walk-off 53 yarder. Cowboys WIN 25-24.

**** YOU BUFFALO!!! **** YOU!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I ****ING LOVE IT!

ON ROMO'S WORST NIGHT THEY STILL WIN!

TWICE!!!

Nuge wouldn't have made that :P

:Nuts:

Nick Folk with a walk-off 53 yarder. Cowboys WIN 25-24.

**** YOU BUFFALO!!! **** YOU!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I ****ING LOVE IT!

ON ROMO'S WORST NIGHT THEY STILL WIN!

YUO !!! GREAT ****ing finish. Unfortunetly for me I was in a room at work here with 20 Bills fans. I was so eleated I couldn't contain myself. They were not pleased to say the least.......:character0264:

Archived