Things could be worse.

Earthquake Enyart

Personally, I kinda like the idea that our 87 year old GM and our 87 year old owner have a long range plan. That's optimism.

You have a point there - that is optimism at its finest.

Question - How the heck do you lose a game in which you get 5 INTs and a fumble recovery?

Ahhhh, the perpetual long range plan. Are you nuts? You guys have been jogging in place forever.

I'm sorry, what have the Jets been doing since the 60's. Also it's a soft J... Yogging.

And for the main topic of Cleo Lemon... He's never had multiple grade 3 concussions... I think that's a positive. Oh, and he's also younger than 37. Oh yeah, he's also mobile. And he doesn't have a noodle arm like some AFC East QB's. See where I'm going with this?

Your right, things could be worse. We could be involved in a Quarteback controversy between a young promising rookie and a recently resigned, often injured, overpaid limp wristed QB who dinks and dumps till he finds an open DB.

Weren't the Jets supposed to challenge the Pats for the division this year? Mangenious right? Promised land... Streets paved with hand jobs and Lombardi trophys. .

Just sayin'.;)

I'm sorry, what have the Jets been doing since the 60's. Also it's a soft J... Yogging.

And for the main topic of Cleo Lemon... He's never had multiple grade 3 concussions... I think that's a positive. Oh, and he's also younger than 37. Oh yeah, he's also mobile. And he doesn't have a noodle arm like some AFC East QB's. See where I'm going with this?

Your right, things could be worse. We could be involved in a Quarteback controversy between a young promising rookie and a recently resigned, often injured, overpaid limp wristed QB who dinks and dumps till he finds an open DB.

Weren't the Jets supposed to challenge the Pats for the division this year? Mangenious right? Promised land... Streets paved with hand jobs and Lombardi trophys. .

Just sayin'.;)

Hey, how's that #9 pick working out for you guys? I guess the plan is to bring him along slooooowly. Did Cam mention that during that lynch mob scene when he tried to explain the pick to that room packed with fin fans? Or did he fail to mention that...LOL

El busto.

Hey, how's that #9 pick working out for you guys? I guess the plan is to bring him along slooooowly. Did Cam mention that during that lynch mob scene when he tried to explain the pick to that room packed with fin fans? Or did he fail to mention that...LOL

El busto.

:rl::rl:

Just sayin'.;)

With your Dolfags being 0 for 07 and having lost to our Jets I wouldn't be throwning stones numb nuts.

El busto.

Thanks for asking. Ted Ginn is coming along nicely, he had a 51 yard KO return on Sunday and a real nice catch for 36 yards. The rookie who is really proving himself is our new center Samson Satele, he is ranked as the 4th best Center in the league right now. Also Rod Wright started last week and had a solid game, Mauia our rookie fullback is a starter and is establishing himself as a solid lead blocker. Brandon Fields is also a starter and is quickly becoming one of the better punters in the league. Also, our free agent kicker we picked up is 11/11. How's Nuge doing this year?

How are all 4 of the Jets draft picks?

Thanks for asking. Ted Ginn is coming along nicely, he had a 51 yard KO return on Sunday and a real nice catch for 36 yards. The rookie who is really proving himself is our new center Samson Satele, he is ranked as the 4th best Center in the league right now. Also Rod Wright started last week and had a solid game, Mauia our rookie fullback is a starter and is establishing himself as a solid lead blocker. Brandon Fields is also a starter and is quickly becoming one of the better punters in the league. Also, our free agent kicker we picked up is 11/11. How's Nuge doing this year?

How are all 4 of the Jets draft picks?

I've seen Justin McCareins do that multiple times. Just sayin'.

I've seen Justin McCareins do that multiple times. Just sayin'.

Is he the one that dropped the ball in the end zone against Baltimore after Clemons rallied in the 4th?

You see, the difference is the Jets didn't draft his family. To mold a great WR you have to draft his family. The Jets didn't do that with McCareins like we did with Ginn.;)

Archived