The Official Yankee Fan "The Red Sox will DEFINITELY win the World Series" thread

Jetlag

What's cool about it from a Red Sox fan perspective is that he's still playing.

Even though we all know the Indians are clearly the class of the AL.

Did you see him pitch tonight? Not many Sawx fans would say him playing (or trying to) is cool at this point in time.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news for the Sawx

After the game, the President of Red Sawx nation delivered in the clutch. The "Ol Towne Teams bus was diverted from the Hotel route, instead making a brief 45 minute stop in Cleveland China Town's district, compliments of RSN.

Rub and Tug's were ordered for each player, 2 each for ManRam and The Big Granny.

After arriving back to the Hotel, Tito Francona announces to the world that The Sawx were "relieved" that the Midges that plagued the Yankees, were no longer in Cleveland

It's truth. You trash the Yanks all season and then, after a Mets collapse that finally washes away the stigma of the '78 Red Sox, you cry about us having some fun with Sox fans.

Jealous Mets fans. There's nothing like them.

It's truth. You trash the Yanks all season and then, after a Mets collapse that finally washes away the stigma of the '78 Red Sox, you cry about us having some fun with Sox fans.

Jealous Mets fans. There's nothing like them.

Trash the Yankees all year? Trash the Yankees all year? Please, if you consider what I have said here as "trashing" the Yankees, well let me be the first to tell you that your skin is a little thin. What comment did I make that raised your ire? You must have some that come right to mind.

Jealous Met fan? Jealous of what, exactly?

Just calling a spade a spade. If that makes me jealous in your book, well, my previous comment stands more fully.

Anybody else see the irony here? :rl:

Bob, again, I ask that you paraphrase any comment I have made that results in "trashing" or comes from "jealousy"

When the Mets choked up the division in historic fashion, was I here wishing doom on the Yankeees. Openly burying them?

Bob? Bob? Well?

I see. When you do it it is "having some fun". If I were to do it, it is "jealousy".

We see how the game is played. My opening salvo stands.

Bob, again, I ask that you paraphrase any comment I have made that results in "trashing" or comes from "jealousy"

When the Mets choked up the division in historic fashion, was I here wishing doom on the Yankeees. Openly burying them?

Bob? Bob? Well?

I see. When you do it it is "having some fun". If I were to do it, it is "jealousy".

We see how the game is played. My opening salvo stands.

You know what, Dierk? I owe you an apology. Compared to whiny tools like Jetsfan80, Sharrow and a few others, you're practically a Yankees fan.

My bad.

That little shot of yours was hardly a "salvo," though.

In all honesty, Bob is 100% correct here

All of the Mess fans are on here, including you Dierk openly want ing the Yanks to lose in the playoffs

Is it okay when Yankee fans have a team to root for other than the Yanks

Good job Bob, calling out Dierk the fraud

All of the Mess fans are on here, including you Dierk openly want ing the Yanks to lose in the playoffs

Punxatawney Jone-Show me where I "openly" rooted for the Yanks to lose here. Back up the bluster.

I wanted them to lose, I will admit. But I did not rub that in the face of Yankees fans. Not with teh way my team folded.

Tell the truth Jone.

I read this thread and sour grapes come to mind.

Agreed. But when you are starving and sour grapes are all that is offered, they taste just fine.

Now get out of here and let us wallow in our own bitterness, lol.

Exactly, there's no other way to look at it Scott.

Sour grapes?? What are you talking about? The Red Sox had the best team in baseball during the regular season, as a Yankee fan I truly (and unfortunately) saw this as a series Boston should dominate and still see them coming back to win.

:rl: You're the biggest (pun intended) fraud on the baseball forum. What a BIG joke you are. I just want to see the Sox win so you go into hiding again for 5 months.

There's the Boston Red Sox we've all come to see. You knew they would break out. Now it is a lock for Boston to take this ALCS. And the Rockies? HAH yea ok, ask any casual fan 2 years from now who the Boston Red Sox beat to win the '07 World Series and they'll have no clue.

WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS GUARANTEED! BET THE BANK.

Archived