Things that could make this football season worse

SouthernJet

Its a rough season, we all know that.

Its rougher than ALKs chin on his anniversary night , or rougher than Garbs' boyfriends stomach after a home cooked meal.

But, what could make it worse??? Any topic is valid...

The Pats win another SB?

Your kid comes out of closet and tells you he is a JN Mod?

Chad plays all season, KC gets no reps in?

Your wife gets picked as JN MILF of Year and gets flown to NY for a special dinner with Max and Smizzy?

What other things that you can think of could make this season worse?

Its rougher than ALKs chin on his anniversary night , or rougher than Garbs' boyfriends stomach after a home cooked meal.

The Pats win another SB?

Your wife gets picked as JN MILF of Year and gets flown to NY for a special dinner with Max and Smizzy?

What could make this season worse?

The Pats win another SB? Nah

Your kid comes out of closet and tells you he is a JN Mod? Well since my kids are all girls I think they would be pretty safe.

Chad plays all season, KC gets no reps in? Very much a concern.

Your wife gets picked as JN MILF of Year and gets flown to NY for a special dinner with Max and Smizzy? See point number two.

The Pats win another SB? Nah

Your kid comes out of closet and tells you he is a JN Mod? Well since my kids are all girls I think they would be pretty safe.

Chad plays all season, KC gets no reps in? Very much a concern.

Your wife gets picked as JN MILF of Year and gets flown to NY for a special dinner with Max and Smizzy? See point number two.

haha,, # 2 is still in danger if they mae a female mod..

any new things that could make season worse?

I am sur eyou have a few :D

Even worse Giants win another SB ......How come there is a 5 hour difference between the actual east coast time and the actual posted time...

You have to go and set the time in your user CP under options. Then it will line up for the correct time. DO EST - 5h ours

Vinny T, Taking the Panthers to the Playoffs

I would want to Stabb myself if that happened :bag:

Im rooting for Vinny to do well. If he won a SB in Carolina that would be great IMO. I loved Vinny as a Jet and hope he does well for himself. I always kind of like the Panthers too and its not like they're a rival.:confused0082:

Im rooting for Vinny to do well. If he won a SB in Carolina that would be great IMO. I loved Vinny as a Jet and hope he does well for himself. I always kind of like the Panthers too and its not like they're a rival.:confused0082:
Dude ,Vinny is Like 50 years old and what would say about your Boy Chad then ?? I would make chad sick to his stomach you would have to think.

Dude ,Vinny is Like 50 years old and what would say about your Boy Chad then ?? I would make chad sick to his stomach you would have to think.

Or I could just be happy that after years of effort Vinny fianlly won the big one. Im rooting for him, I always liked Vinny. I will root for Chad if/when he leaves NY.

The thing that made me sick to my stomach was seeing him in a Pats uni.

Or I could just be happy that after years of effort Vinny fianlly won the big one. Im rooting for him, I always liked Vinny. I will root for Chad if/when he leaves NY.

The thing that made me sick to my stomach was seeing him in a Pats uni.

Yeah that made me throw up in my mouth as well.I thought it was a joke at first ,but then I seen him on espn at practice

Vinny is 43yrs old. He'll be 44 next month. His trouble always was too many interceptions. Otherwise, he was a good QB. I don't recall an dull games when we had Vinny.:box:

I read a few years back Vinnie was richest NFL player by a HUGE margin,,

rumor was he invested most of his early earnings in Florida and or NY real estate and made massive amounts of money..

There was an article about him somewhere recently and he apparently invested money in the Outback Steakhouse franchise when it just started out so he has loads of money from that.

The Pats win another SB?

What other things that you can think of could make this season worse?

KC starts.........and he just plain SUCKS as a quarterbacjk but it turns out he's a really nice guy that everyone loves

Things that could make it worse?

1. Eric Mangini sticking with Pennington again if we lose again this week.

2. New England going undeffeated.

3. New England winning the Super Bowl.

4. Jets win the final game of the season to move down from the #3 pick to the #6 pick. Classic Jets.

Archived