***The Official Jets Vs. Bengals gameday thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BINGO, Payton Manning could not have a winning season with this defense.

Are you serious? Pretty much all of our close games have ended from late Chad INTs when we were looking to tie or gain the lead. I would put money that Manning doesn't make any of those INTs.

Based on what? You don't know what your talking about. You might be right down the road. But right now your talking out of your ass.

Come on now, did you see the Ravens game ?

With Pennington as our starter 45% of the plays are out of the play book. Why can't we just stretch the field ? Clemens will be able to do that.

Starting KC won't give us a defense, nothing will really change for the better.

You might be right but, what if KC gives us a 2 TD turnaround? Wouldn't that make a difference? That is, CP seems to always give the other team at least a TD, so if KC just doesn't throw that TD and throws an extra TD on top of that, wouldn't that make a difference? I really don't believe that a QB like Manning or Brady wouldn't improve this team and get us the wins like other people are saying. I don't know if Clemens will be any good but, I don't really think he can be much worse so what do we have to lose? At least we will find out if we need to draft a new QB next year right?

Are you serious? Pretty much all of our close games have ended from late Chad INTs when we were looking to tie or gain the lead. I would put money that Manning doesn't make any of those INTs.

That pick at the end was inevitable even to most QB's, it happens everyone.

for the last time, the game is not on Chad!!!!!

Any QB throws that INT... it wasnt the throw... it was the fact that the DB knew it was coming...

Blame Shotty for that one... maybe Chad a little for not saying F U and calling a different play... but with his job on the line... he is nto going to qurestion the coach

The Ravens game where he threw 2 INTS? And played like **** until the 4th quarter? That game?

Yeah that game, you know the game when he got his first start. Also the game where he threw a TD but J-Mac who is the scum of my freaking feet dropped it. That game.

Oh man, that was classic Chad right there lol. :rl: :rl:

Please explain how that was a bad throw? It was a jumped route becuase of terrible play calling and Coles got tripped...

Pull your head out of your ass for 2 seconds.

Any QB throws that INT... it wasnt the throw... it was the fact that the DB knew it was coming...

Blame Shotty for that one... maybe Chad a little for not saying F U and calling a different play... but with his job on the line... he is nto going to qurestion the coach

That play was always going to be disastrous. Chad had just taken a big hit and had to get up ASAP and try and make a play.

No, QBs like Brady and Manning don't throw that INT. I just don't buy that argument. How many times have i seen those guys lead game winning drives when everyone knew they would be throwing? Chad just can't do it, elite QBs can.

Why am I mentioning those two? Because people in this thread claim that it wouldn't matter if those two were our starting QB not Chad. ecurb I dunno where you are on this, are you in that camp?

Chad Pennington's days as a starter are FINISHED. This team is now 1-6 and Chad Pennington for the 3rd time in 4 games threw a pick 6 in the 4th quarter late when the team needed a field goal or touchdown to force overtime or take the lead. Great job Chad!

1st half Chad was great. 2nd half Chad was what we have been used to the last month. Now granted, the Offensive Line didn't do great in the 2nd half either, but 3 points (the last 8 do not count, sorry), in the 2nd half is PATHETIC. Chad Pennington's days as a starter of the New York Jets should be OVER WITH. A horrible pick six throw and nothing done in the 2nd half.

So long Pennington.

Agree. He wasn't the issue today. If he is yanked it's cause any play-off hopes are over.

The OL sucked the defense that was bending but not completely breaking the past few weeks, collapsed today.

For anyone defending Chad's horrible pick six INT that sealed the game, you are a blind fool. If the play isn't there, which it wasn't, THEN THROW IT THE F AWAY. Also, that wasn't even close to wear the Wide Receiver was running. Horrible throw by Chadwick. Cya later Choke Artist.

I don't get what your trying to explain. Chad has failed to bring us a SB, don't you think we have to move on ? Give this guy a chance.

I agree, it's time to move on. And what i'm trying to explain to you is GIVING THIS GUY A CHANCE (which I agree we should do) does not automatically mean he's going to be a great qb and take us to the SB.

Chad you gave it all you had. You are not the same QB that you used to be. We admire your heart. We admire your passion. We appreciate everything that you tried to do for this franchise.

That has to be your last start for right now though. There is no reason to see anymore. If they start Chad next week that place will be empty and unhappy.

Chad Pennington's days as a starter are FINISHED. This team is now 1-6 and Chad Pennington for the 3rd time in 4 games threw a pick 6 in the 4th quarter late when the team needed a field goal or touchdown to force overtime or take the lead. Great job Chad!

1st half Chad was great. 2nd half Chad was what we have been used to the last month. Now granted, the Offensive Line didn't do great in the 2nd half either, but 3 points (the last 8 do not count, sorry), in the 2nd half is PATHETIC. Chad Pennington's days as a starter of the New York Jets should be OVER WITH. A horrible pick six throw and nothing done in the 2nd half.

So long Pennington.

This was a perfect game for him to end on.

Over 200 yds and 3 TDs...

That'll up his stock for when we try to deal him this offseason.

Clemens Time!

This was a perfect game for him to end on.

Over 200 yds and 3 TDs...

That'll up his stock for when we try to deal him this offseason.

Clemens Time!

3 TD's? HA. Yeah, if you count the final play of the game when down 15 a TD, then sure. When it mattered, Chad had 2 TD's and less than 100 yards in the 2nd half when it mattered most, with a pick six. Great job Chadwick. You are done in New York.

Archived