This weeks BCS standings

Iceman88

It won't be this week when Oregon whoops USC and they drop like a stone while we become the #2 team in the nation! WHOOO!

You won't become #2 until Ohio State, BC and LSU -two of those three- lose. Sorry to tell ya.

You won't become #2 until Ohio State, BC and LSU -two of those three- lose. Sorry to tell ya.

BC and OSU will lose this week. I have faith. LSU becomes #1, Oregon becomes #2, I will forget this Jets season ever happened and focus solely on Oregon.

Screw OSU(oooh, im sorry, THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY). They will not play in the National Championship. If JaMarcus Russel was at LSU, I would see them winning the BCS, but Matt Flynn is not trustworthy. Relying on my truthiness, I just have some damn gut feeling that BC will last. Do they always win big? Or, do they have a workman like ethic, almost Puritanical in devotion in finishing the job. Or, I am just plain wrong in picking teams, as usual.

They're finally out...

1. Ohio State

2. BC

3. LSU

4. Arizona St

5. Oregon

6. Oklahoma

7. West Virginia

8. Virginia Tech

9. Kansas

10. South Florida

The rest are here http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/BCSStandings?week=2

Notice how Rutgers still isn't there even though madmike made it seem they were the best team ever now that they beat USF.

Yeah thats exactly what I said. That they are the best team ever. BTW the BCS rankings mean nothing for rutgers at this point.

thats bull sooners should be higher than oregon and arizona state

pac-10 is better than big 12 but highly overrated

Unless its an SEC team that has 1 loss, you can't put a team with 1 loss over a team with zero.

thats bull sooners should be higher than oregon and arizona state

pac-10 is better than big 12 but highly overrated

Sorry man but just no, Oklahoma lost to Colorado, Oregon lost to Cal. Oregon deserves to be ahead of them, as for ASU I'm not going to say anything about where they belong until after they play Cal this weekend.

I thought you were a Nebraska fan?

Who has Kansas beaten? They're still down towards the end of the top ten for a reason.

I am a Nebraska fan but I lived in Lawrence for 5 years and my wife graduated from KU so I have been following them for quite a while. It's just good to see them getting things turned around again. They haven't played anyone real notable yet. K-State was ranked 24th. at the time and had crushed Texas. They beat Colorado last week who had knocked off Oklahoma. I'm not saying they're a threat for the national championship but just to see them in the top 10 is big news around here.

Ohio St- LSU would be a good matchup in the CG.

all the wisconsin homers out here were talking a ton of chit to me about how this was the badgers' year, and that OSU had no shot.

OSU is always better than WI. As long as tressel is coaching anyway.

Ohio State has had the easiest schedule in all of College Football. Now lets see what they can do against Penn State, Michigan and a few other Big Ten schools. Both the State and Michigan games are on the road as well.

Archived