Maginini: Chad's The Starter -- MERGED

PhinHater

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He named Chad the starter! I will not watch another Jet game without a QB with an NFL arm!

If he feels that InterceptaChad gives us the best opportunity to win, then he obviously feels that KC is not the QB of the future. I realize that he is in only his second year, but cmon' where the heck are we going with this 6 yard passing machine?

Chad will be the starter until atleast Pitt, maybe even Dallas. The team has a chance to play well Sunday and win and the same in 2 weeks vs. Washington. If he plays well and the teams winning there won't be a change. The only way I can see Kellen starting vs. Washington is if he bombs on Sunday and throws another crucial 4th quater pick.

Chad will be the starter until atleast Pitt, maybe even Dallas. The team has a chance to play well Sunday and win and the same in 2 weeks vs. Washington. If he plays well and the teams winning there won't be a change. The only way I can see Kellen starting vs. Washington is if he bombs on Sunday and throws another crucial 4th quater pick.

Crucial 4th quarter picks have been happening on a regular basis. Apparently they are not that big a deal.

If he feels that InterceptaChad gives us the best opportunity to win, then he obviously feels that KC is not the QB of the future. I realize that he is in only his second year, but cmon' where the heck are we going with this 6 year passing machine?

F**K THE JETS, THIS IS F**KING BULLSH*T

:bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:

From Jetscentral

04:49PM - Stats: Breaking Down Chad Pennington

Monday, October 22nd, 2007 by Gary Grund

Just taking a look at some of Chad Pennington

This makes my " Mangini Must be Thinking Draft Picks" Thread... Not seem so crazy now right Guys??

This is exactly what I was getting at, EM is thinking toward the future and not toward Chad.If he saves the kid till after the Bye it's still enough games to see what we have in Kellen and not get him into to many games where he could get hurt or killed with this O-line of ours.

Don't worry Kellen, Protection is coming in this years Draft.The Big Ugly's are on the way.

I'm going to the game sunday... I guess i'll join when the crowd Boo's Pennington AGAIN!

Ohhhh but maybeee juss maybe this will be the turn around week.. LOL:box:

The other day i was talking to one of my best friends who takes one of my season ticket seats, and he was saying he didn't know if he wanted to go this weekend. The reason was not because the jets suck, not because we will lose, but because of the other fans and the crap that you will have to hear all day. All the negative bull, the booing our own players, the bitching amongst the crowd about how every play is the wrong call, the qb sucks, blahblahblah. The worst part is listening to this garbage and hearing people talk who just have no idea what they are saying.

The other day i was talking to one of my best friends who takes one of my season ticket seats, and he was saying he didn't know if he wanted to go this weekend. The reason was not because the jets suck, not because we will lose, but because of the other fans and the crap that you will have to hear all day. All the negative bull, the booing our own players, the bitching amongst the crowd about how every play is the wrong call, the qb sucks, blahblahblah. The worst part is listening to this garbage and hearing people talk who just have no idea what they are saying.

we do that stuff when we're winning. they do that at baseball games, hockey games, basketball..... it called being a new york fan.

but jets fans have every right to be critical of everything this team does. we havent had a sniff at the super bowl in forever.

What a stupid, stupid thing to do.

So Chad gets a cupcake game against Buffalo instead of giving Kellen a shot against a defense he could will have a higher probability of doing some damage to. What's he planning?

To put KC in vs a brutal secondary Washington a week later so he can look vindicated by a weak KC outing?

Or maybe vs Pittsburgh after that?

Or Dallas after that?

If CP stays in that long, then we'll hear another week of how he has to stay in 1 week more b/c of his record against Miami.

Then a decent showing against that sorry-ass defense means he'll be in there the following week against another weak defense in Cleveland?

Which means he'll start in New England a week after that.

THEN maybe, at 3-11 (give or take a game), KC will get to play the last two games vs Tennessee & KC.

What a total clusterf**k waste of a season.

i am not sure i understand...

its okay to boo chad.. when last week he really showed some good stuff in the first half?

does that mean the crowd will also boo the defense when it comes out.. because, golly gee, they have looked like amazingly stinky doo-doo the last game... actually i take that back.. the D is great! ... they just cant stop the run or the pass.. otherwise ..they rock!

i will not boo my team.. any aspect.

we need to support them when they are down... it is totally maddening when they lose... and it seems like that is ALL they are good at this year.. BUT you willnot see me boo them..

period.

I never thought I would see the day that Eric Mangini showed less balls than Herm Edwards. At least Herm had the foresight to bench Vinny and he wasn't nearly as bad as

Chad had been. Now you let Chad play against two more mediocre teams in Buffalo and Washington with a chance of winning making it more difficult to change to Clemens before Pitt and Dallas. This move makes no sense at all. Manstupid has no way to explain this unless they don't like what they see in Clemens in practice and that would be the worst news of all.

Turn around? This season is over, time to find out if we need to draft a QB. Play KC.

:bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:

That's the thing , I think mangini already knows what he has in Kellen,When asked by a reporter at an old press confrence Why is kellen not in yet ,is it because he isn't that good? mangini told the reporter No..NO his is good enough.Almost saying it like he knew exactly what he has in Kellen.Which in his move to still start chad makes you think that EM will let Chad play the games leading up to the Bye and when he craps the bed it will make it that much easier for mangini to pull chad without all the drama.Also that will put us in the top 10 for the Next years draft ,Which is what we need as a team as well ,more picks, more talent, more o-line and d-line help for the future QB.

i am not sure i understand...

its okay to boo chad.. when last week he really showed some good stuff in the first half?

does that mean the crowd will also boo the defense when it comes out.. because, golly gee, they have looked like amazingly stinky doo-doo the last game... actually i take that back.. the D is great! ... they just cant stop the run or the pass.. otherwise ..they rock!

i will not boo my team.. any aspect.

we need to support them when they are down... it is totally maddening when they lose... and it seems like that is ALL they are good at this year.. BUT you willnot see me boo them..

period.

Most fans only blame the QB... its just the way it works... most educated football fans want to boo the whole team... but dont... sad but true...

That's the thing , I think mangini already knows what he has in Kellen,When asked by a reporter at an old press confrence Why is kellen not in yet ,is it because he isn't that good? mangini told the reporter No..NO his is good enough.Almost saying it like he knew exactly what he has in Kellen.Which in his move to still start chad makes you think that EM will let Chad play the games leading up to the Bye and when he craps the bed it will make it that much easier for mangini to pull chad without all the drama.Also that will put us in the top 10 for the Next years draft ,Which is what we need as a team as well ,more picks, more talent, more o-line and d-line help for the future QB.

Dude... Chad keeps throwing 4th Q picks... he has made it easy for Mangini to bench him... why do you think Mangold was hugging him and Coles alomst cried when he couldnt grab the TD pass?

Mangini is a horrible coach... period.

I completely agree.

This is a total waste....I'd like to place next year in the same category since KC will start probably game 5 of 08.

What a stupid, stupid thing to do.

So Chad gets a cupcake game against Buffalo instead of giving Kellen a shot against a defense he could will have a higher probability of doing some damage to. What's he planning?

To put KC in vs a brutal secondary Washington a week later so he can look vindicated by a weak KC outing?

Or maybe vs Pittsburgh after that?

Or Dallas after that?

If CP stays in that long, then we'll hear another week of how he has to stay in 1 week more b/c of his record against Miami.

Then a decent showing against that sorry-ass defense means he'll be in there the following week against another weak defense in Cleveland?

Which means he'll start in New England a week after that.

THEN maybe, at 3-11 (give or take a game), KC will get to play the last two games vs Tennessee & KC.

What a total clusterf**k waste of a season.

Archived