Aye Papi !

Smizzy

Papi this year was hitting mostly on one leg. And he had another great year. Can't wait to see what he'll do when he is fully healthy next season.

And Mike he hit better this year against the Yankees than any of the last 3. Not as many homeruns, but same kind of RBI and much better average and OPS.

Erm we didn't have to. They finished below us. That's why we didn't have to go through Kansas City also.

Jebus what a dumb post.

Well then explain your comment about the yankees "inability to beat the red sox"......when the yankees took 7 of the last 9 vs the sox and won the season series in 2007. Just sayin, homeslice.

Well then explain your comment about the yankees "inability to beat the red sox"......when the yankees took 7 of the last 9 vs the sox and won the season series in 2007. Just sayin, homeslice.

:roll:The Red Sox won the World Series. Deal with it already and move on.

You want an answer? The Sox went through the Yankees in 2004. They have nothing left to prove.

2 completely different teams. These Sox in 2007 won the world series, but the comment from haggis about the Yankees "inability to beat them" makes zero sense considering the Yankees won the season series, and 7 of the last 9.

In short, you guys won the world series after we got eliminated by the Indians. But you didnt go through us, and thats a fact. Just sayin.

2 completely different teams. These Sox in 2007 won the world series, but the comment from haggis about the Yankees "inability to beat them" makes zero sense considering the Yankees won the season series, and 7 of the last 9.

In short, you guys won the world series after we got eliminated by the Indians. But you didnt go through us, and thats a fact. Just sayin.

I don't care who they had to go through to win the series. The fact is they won.

Just sayin'

Trying to diminish the Red Sox' Championship just shows how far the mighty Yankees and their fans have fallen.

I don't care who they had to go through to win the series. The fact is they won.

Just sayin'

Trying to diminish the Red Sox' Championship just shows how far the mighty Yankees and their fans have fallen.

No. The fact that you think I am diminishing the red sox championship (I'm not) shows that you are still lil brother.

:)

No. The fact that you think I am diminishing the red sox championship (I'm not) shows that you are still lil brother.

:)

I disagree. The fact that you feel the need to inject the Yankees into the Red Sox Championship shows that you are now little brother.

Wait up!!

Archived