Cowboys- Giants- who do you like?

faba

I hope the Cowboys send the Giants back down to earth. They think they're better than they really are. And I keep hearing about this pass rush of theirs, especially Osi. The guy had 6 sacks in one game, which is a huge accomplishment. He's had 2 sacks the rest of the year. Same as the whole team. I think they've had something like 28 sacks which sounds good, but except for that 12 sack game against the Eagles, they've only had 16 in 7 games, just a little more than 2 a game.

Sure I'd love to have their passrush on the Jets, but I'd rather have a consistent passrush instead of one that gets 12 in one game and just a few scattered here and there.

Going for the Cowboys in this game and also believe that the Giants will not be able to pull it through.

#1. The Giants will be wearing their awful red jerseys.

#2. Dallas is just simply better.

Anthony Henry being used as only a Nickelback will hurt the Cowboys but having Terence Newman, who missed the first game between these two, should help the Cowboys defense hold the Giants to three touchdowns or less. This is a big game for Eli Manning and I just don't personally see him coming through as the victor. Tony Romo will get the best of a weak Giants secondary.

28-24, Dallas.

Have to say I like Dallas.

They've been plauing well consistently all season long whereas the Giants have been up and down. I think Marion Barber and TO will have big days in a Cowboys win.

If the Giants are to win they'd better attack the Cowboys down the field. Get Burress matched up on Roy Williams side and go straight after him!!!

Archived