So far who is Jets Offensive and Defensive MVP's?

SouthernJet

Very depressing that our defensive MVP has only started 2 games.

On offence I'd probably go with Cotchery, he has at least proven that he's more than a one year wonder. He could be a great WR in this league.

Special mention to D'Brick, after week 1 people were killing him talking about how he was going to get Penny injured and all that, he has improved with each game to be fair and he may still be the prospect we hoped to be drafting.

On special teams the obvious one would be Leon but got to give the credit to the group as a whole, they got a KR to the pro-bowl last season and IMO they are doing the same again this season. The Special teams (Coverage and return teams) are the MVP of this team without a doubt.

I can't believe the lack of respect Revis gets on this board. He is a rookie. Playing on a team with no pass rush. He has been beat for 1 TD, on a play where bonehead Elam knocked him off the ball. He has easily been the defensive MVP.

:yeahthat:

Offense:

Lavernues Coles.

Mangold has taken a step back this season.

Defense:

David Harris. (lol!)

mangold has, the price you pay for taking a center in 1st rd

any OL starting with 2 1st rd picks has gotta be better than this...hello

tony wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offense:

Mangold

Defense:

David Harris

Special Teams:

Washington

After the next 7 games you will all be saying Harris, mark it down, this guy is special and just loves to play football, no matter what the score. You can see that one the field. Even in blowouts, this is the only guy still sticking RB's and FB's...watch the film.

mangold has, the price you pay for taking a center in 1st rd

any OL starting with 2 1st rd picks has gotta be better than this...hello

tony wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I've already stated, when you draft 7 Offensive players and then trade a 2nd round pick for a 29 year old RB, you're offense should not have trouble scoring 2 TDs per game.

As bad as this defense has been, the offense has been just as bad.... 8 New players brought in to fix the offense (Mangold, DBrick, Washington, Smith, TJ, KC, Bender, and Stuckey and you still are one of the worse offenses in the NFL. Yeah a couple of these players don't play, may never play, but they are still players you brought in to improve the team... Heck they had enough confidence in Bender that they dumped Kendall for nothing..

It says you aren't very good at evaluating talent. Or maybe it speaks volumes about a coaching staff who can't coach up their players... I mean with 8 new players, on top of Coles, Cotchery and even Baker, how you still have an offense worse than the Brooks led team in 2005 is horrible.

As I've already stated, when you draft 7 Offensive players and then trade a 2nd round pick for a 29 year old RB, you're offense should not have trouble scoring 2 TDs per game.

As bad as this defense has been, the offense has been just as bad.... 8 New players brought in to fix the offense (Mangold, DBrick, Washington, Smith, TJ, KC, Bender, and Stuckey and you still are one of the worse offenses in the NFL. Yeah a couple of these players don't play, may never play, but they are still players you brought in to improve the team... Heck they had enough confidence in Bender that they dumped Kendall for nothing..

It says you aren't very good at evaluating talent. Or maybe it speaks volumes about a coaching staff who can't coach up their players... I mean with 8 new players, on top of Coles, Cotchery and even Baker, how you still have an offense worse than the Brooks led team in 2005 is horrible.

that is a correct evaluation.... The coaching on this team blows!!!!!!!

cept for Caneman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived