~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers thread~~~

K2C

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You got it... its the CS's fault... seriously... they dont know how to coach at all... its really pathetic

We all know how you feel. We've read it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Please stop.

Why cause you can't think on your own.. Give me a break... A team that is heading for 1-15 makes who morons? More like the coaches and GM.

Not gonna jack the thread but you have to allow a young QB and CS growing pains ...it's that simple.

Pitt right now is a better team than us yet we showed up nicely today. We have guys complaining about our QB in his 3rd start w/out our #1 receiver and also questioning the HC in a 16-13 game against a clearly superior team in his 2nd year of remolding the team.

Please stop.

Did you see that horrible run call again? I could have sworn I saw herm on the sidelines...

This CS blows... its VERY VERY obvious... think about how you guys felt when I wouldnt budge on Chad being an issue... same idea here guys

The Jets have been fighting in a game vs a superior team and you're killing the coaching staff/1st yr starting QB. In fact, 1 person who said he'd be happy if the Jets just came out rolling (and they did), he'd be proud of the CS even if they lost....now he's not. Whatever, Jets fans are idiots.

I'm not insulting the coaching staff. Barton, just imagine what you'd be saying about Chad Pennington if he was playing like this.

That is stupid. Whenever we are the superior team and we play games like the Steelers are doing now we lose. The Steelers aren't undefeated, they've already lost to 2 inferior teams this season haven't they?

I said I'd be happy if they made adjustments and played an inspired game. The defense has done well today, but what has the offense done?

What are the Jets doing today? The same damn thing they've been doing all season long. They don't score in the second half. People kept blaming Chad for the offense being so bad. They blamed no running game. Well KC was doing ok, TJ had 100 yards, and the Jets still can't score in the second half.. Eventually you have to start looking at the coaching staff when you do the same thing week after week after week.

They've had a lead 4 out the past 5 games and in every game, they DON"T SCORE in THE SECOND HALF.... How is that making adjustments?

THAT IS NOT MAKING ADJUSTMENTS. It's called a coach who can't coach when other coaches do make adjustments.

Not gonna jack the thread but you have to allow a young QB and CS growing pains ...it's that simple.

Pitt right now is a better team than us yet we showed up nicely today. We have guys complaining about our QB in his 3rd start w/out our #1 receiver and also questioning the HC in a 16-13 game against a clearly superior team in his 2nd year of remolding the team.

How about reading Coaching 101 or something...

Time out after a failed 4th down while down in the 4th? Maybe we need to hire dick curl...

Isn't this the same team that lost to Arizona? Almost lost to Cleveland? And got beat by Denver?

They are not the Patriots.

lol

I hate when they show Mangini on the sidelines... I just want to punch him in his razor burned face

I've asked you nicely. We all know how you feel.

There's no need to say it again.

I spoke of a specific happening in todays game there Thor... thats what this thread is for...

Back off... you let everyone do the same thing to Chad... dont flip flop when the tables turn on someone you like...

Archived