~~~The OFFICIAL New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers thread~~~

K2C

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rubbish. To expect anything better out of a QB's 3rd game , much w/out Coles against the Pitt defense is childish. To blame it on the CS is even worse. How about the defensive game plan today?

Do you even watch the game or just wish you were Mangini's boyfriend or something?

In todays game, KC played well. TJ played well. Yet they still only scored 3 points in the second half.. The defense played great today. I'll give Sutton a lot of credit and Mangini made a few adjustments.... I'll give him that...

But the offense hasn't changed whether Chad was QB or KC..... Yeah it's only his 3rd game, but you need to adjust...

Great win today, but they won because of KC and Leon Washington, not really because of Mangini.

Saying this coaching staff had a great game today is just somebody drinking way too much kool aid.

Do you even watch the game or just wish you were Mangini's boyfriend or something?

In todays game, KC played well. TJ played well. Yet they still only scored 3 points in the second half.. The defense played great today. I'll give Sutton a lot of credit and Mangini made a few adjustments.... I'll give him that...

But the offense hasn't changed whether Chad was QB or KC..... Yeah it's only his 3rd game, but you need to adjust...

Great win today, but they won because of KC and Leon Washington, not really because of Mangini.

Saying this coaching staff had a great game today is just somebody drinking way too much kool aid.

Nothing personal but stifle.

Thats the truth.. red zone FG's and fade routes... and 4th Q picks... and jumped short routes in the 4th/ot

All of that falls on the CS

We won a ****ing game. Holy ****. :sign0098::yahoo:\:D/:cool0043::cheergal:

I died 14 times in this game...but Johnny Walker Red and Leon brought me back ! We still have problems but when it is against the best DEF. in the league you know you will....but team effort all around pulled it out...GREAT GAME ! JETS ! JETS ! JETS !

I died 14 times in this game...but Johnny Walker Red and Leon brought me back ! We still have problems but when it is against the best DEF. in the league you know you will....but team effort all around pulled it out...GREAT GAME ! JETS ! JETS ! JETS !

HAHAHAH!!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Archived