Pats Bills thread

Matt39

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I said before......

If it were the Bills actually scoring - I'd want them to score on every possession if they could. If teams don't like the Pats running up the score - then they need to STOP them.

Too many losers in sports... Plain and simple. At some point pride or respect should wake you up.. You might not be as good and still get blown out, but putting a hurting on the other team is something the NFL used to be known for...

Maybe the NFL should just become Flag Football. It's not like half the players actually tackle anymore.

And Beliprick trys to deny they're running it up. :P

What would you propose they do? When it's 4th. down and they're in the redzone should Brady just take the snap and hand the ball off to the DT? Or maybe they should just stop keeping score after halftime. Wouldn't want to hurt all of these millionaires' feelings. :baby:

What would you propose they do? When it's 4th. down and they're in the redzone should Brady just take the snap and hand the ball off to the DT? Or maybe they should just stop keeping score after halftime. Wouldn't want to hurt all of these millionaires' feelings. :baby:

Alk, you're the best man...I owe you a beer.

Psst...been kinda slow this week at work, could you spot me a 5 so I can buy you a beer?

Just remember this thread when someone finally takes out Brady with a cheap shot. Just like Wolfolk took out Losman with a cheap shot earlier. You reap whatcha sow Alk.

Just remember this thread when someone finally takes out Brady with a cheap shot. Just like Wolfolk took out Losman with a cheap shot earlier. You reap whatcha sow Alk.

It's not going to happen. Know why? Because it's only the crazed fans and overpaid reporters that are making a big deal of it. None of the coaches, players or ex players for that matter have said anything bad about it. They're all of the same opinion. It's their jobs to stop them and if they can't than they deserve to be scored on. Your best chance is to go find yourself a trusty sniper rifle, hide up in the mountains for a few weeks shooting at empty 40s and head to Mass for the AFC Championship game and buy yourself a seat with the best view.

Alk, you're the best man...I owe you a beer.

Psst...been kinda slow this week at work, could you spot me a 5 so I can buy you a beer?

No worries. I just went up to the fridge and to my surprise there was one beer left. I pretended that it was from you. It was fantastic. :lol:

still waiting for the shot to bradys knee or head. i honestly thought it might come last night, but the bills didn't really get a chance.

maybe the steelers? they have a couple cheap shot artists on that team. or maybe baltimore. either way, i think it will happen. too many egos, and it only takes ONE person.

The Patriots are so far ahead of any other team at this point-it's almost like they came back from 25 years in the future to play a season in a different era where players are faster,stronger and bigger and the game has changed-I mean that shotgun formation all the time thing-it's almost futuristic looking-they look like a video game team out there-it's weird

and put it in the Randy Moss thread instead somehow....

The Patriots Are Playing Chess

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while the rest of the league are still playing checkers. I've never seen a more dominant NFL team in over 40 years of watching this game. Hate them as I do (as YOU do too) they in a single season have changed the game of NFL football-they are so clearly ahead of everybody else it's becoming almost comical. They are in Muhammad Ali territory. Tiger Woods on a streak-Bob Gibson and Denny McClain making them lower the pitching mound-land. Think of the greatest Yankees teams ever with DiMaggio, Ruth, Gehrig, Berra, Mantle, Maris, Ford combined-that good-that dominating

It's very hard to take big hits on Cindy

1) The OL holding is Un F'n Believable

2) Anytime someone does get close, he flops to the ground.

anyone notice that all of their WR's never take hits as well, as soon as someone is close to them, they all flop to the ground

anyone notice that all of their WR's never take hits as well, as soon as someone is close to them, they all flop to the ground

I'm telling you afos-they're from the future-this is the way the game is going to be played in 2032....just like a QB sliding to avoid being hit was unheard of in the early 70's, in 2032 there will be players dropping to the ground and running to the sidelines on every play-QB's also will be wearing red shirts and two hand touch rules will be enacted on sacks

Yep, which is exactly why it hasn't happened yet. At some point someone will get the chance, it will be interesting to see if they take it or not. I noticed one time yesterday a Bill could have taken a shot to chest but pulled up. Wilfork would do it :)

I'm telling you afos-they're from the future-this is the way the game is going to be played in 2032....just like a QB sliding to avoid being hit was unheard of in the early 70's, in 2032 there will be players dropping to the ground and running to the sidelines on every play-QB's also will be wearing red shirts and two hand touch rules will be enacted on sacks

the 'greatest show on turf' era rams did the same thing.

kneedh6.jpg

the 'greatest show on turf' era rams did the same thing.

yea good point but this Patriots team seems to have racheted it up a couple of notches-that Rams team was a turf team-this Pats team it doesn't matter where OR what they play on....they are futuristic

I don't blame any of you for hating on the Pats. I would too if I were you. But I would also be like the minority here and give them their due - they look pretty good right now.

Congrats on the Jets victory yesterday. I did not see the game, but the commentary, scoreboard and stats spoke of a very good defensive effort. Plus, I HATE the Steelers. :)

kneedh6.jpg

it's what it's gonna take BP-nothing less...the thing about it though is-it's temporary...their day is coming and how sweet it will be-but for now resign yourselves Jets fans to an undefeated season and SB victory blowout unseen since the Bears took the Grogan-led Pats apart.

For some reason I keep thinking back to the old movie Damn Yankees and how Tom Brady is Joe Hardy and the devil is somehow gotta be involved-like how we used to see all this stuff about Namath selling HIS soul-somebody up there has made a deal with dark forces-they're that scary/good

it's what it's gonna take BP-nothing less...the thing about it though is-it's temporary...their day is coming and how sweet it will be-but for now resign yourselves Jets fans to an undefeated season and SB victory blowout unseen since the Bears took the Grogan-led Pats apart.

For some reason I keep thinking back to the old movie Damn Yankees and how Tom Brady is Joe Hardy and the devil is somehow gotta be involved-like how we used to see all this stuff about Namath selling HIS soul-somebody up there has made a deal with dark forces-they're that scary/good

What does that mean exactly? Their day is coming? Bad seasons? Poor seasons? They have had them before. They will have them again. It's inevitable. It's the NFL. That said, they have been pretty dominant this decade - and for that I am grateful. What happens in the future, happens. As a fan, I've been rewarded beyond my wildest dreams already.

If the Patriots go undefeated in the regular season they will have tremendous pressure on them going into the playoffs. comparable to the 98 Yankees or 2000 Yankees. pressure like that can have it's disadvantages.

I give the Patriots credit, they are stomping on the lesser teams. there never seems to be a let down. that's all on the coaching staff.

Archived