Can we give this game a title?

TaborJet

I don't think the Phins would take him if they had the chance. They'd probably go with Dorsey. Or a kick returner.

If either team takes him they should be out of the NFL. Ridiculous to take a 43 DE and try to turn him into a 34 DE. Not going to happen. Taking Long would just signify both franchises.

Sure is at 280lbs. Oh yeah. Definitely. :character42:

Is it really that crazy of an idea that he can gain 10 pounds? If it is determined that he doesn't have the frame to gain any mass then we should pass. But writing him off simply because he's listed at 280 is stupid.

oh dont be so pessimistic!

i have a feeling that this game will be our turnaround...

we are going to win SBXLIII... tampa here we come!!!! :yahoo:

:mrgreen:

so it could be

SBXLIII champs vs. the gefiltes

:D

yeah baby! who's zoomin who!

i had a feelin'.. dont mess with a woman with a feelin :P

Is it really that crazy of an idea that he can gain 10 pounds? If it is determined that he doesn't have the frame to gain any mass then we should pass. But writing him off simply because he's listed at 280 is stupid.

How many top five picks do you want us to waste on skinny guys that must gain weight to fit into our system?

No thank you to Defensive D'Brick.

No what is stupid is constantly drafting small undersized players. You can draft an undersized player when you already have good size, but drafting a buncha puny players and then hoping they gain the weight obviously does not work.

Archived