All I want for Christmas

bear

yea i admit that was a drunken post . as well as this one we all have done i,.but holy sh!t people on here are so quick to criticize

Dude, don't worry about it. I fixed your thread header. carry on with your Xmas wish list.

yea i admit that was a drunken post . as well as this one we all have done i,.but holy sh!t people on here are so quick to criticize

Don't hate. Celebrate! Hey.

All I want for Christmas is for this season to be OVER. Please make it go away! :roll:

As far as the draft, I really think the Jets are going to trade down. They have finally realized they are more than one player away.

Let's say they end up top 5. If they trade down 10 spots or so and get an extra pick they will be much better off. Look at last year Revis and Harris in rounds 1 and 2. If they can get two players on that level and another pick this team will be in better shape.

First off, I hate when people don't capitalize. Unless you had to take a mean pee, you forfeit. And, words like 'beast' are so today. And I hate 'today'. What was this about again? Snicker.

i never capitalize! oy!

i guess i always just thought of it as an ode to ee cummings....

:D

i never capitalize! oy!

i guess i always just thought of it as an ode to ee cummings....

:D

"for she knows the devil ooch

the devil ouch

the devil

ach the great

green

dancing

devil

devil

devil

wheeEEE!"

I've always loved this one, especially since "Hah, WHEEEEE!" is my by-line. It's purely incidental. Give it a break, though. I don't think laziness has anything to do with your big time brain bank. No way.

First off, I hate when people don't capitalize. Unless you had to take a mean pee, you forfeit. And, words like 'beast' are so today. And I hate 'today'. What was this about again? Snicker.

sort of like when people start a sentance with 'and'?

all i want for X-mas is to cut victor hobson. get him off of this team! get him out of this league!

'And' is used properly on occasion. And, so is so.

do you have anything better to do than to help jet fans with grammar? I have never seen a post of yours that doesn't include you trying to get an english degree. I have an idea, take a long jog with 10 knives in your hands.

:shake:

Archived