Will a WIN Sunday make your season...

NY JETS 29

Yes, We all know that the chances of us going into to Foxboro and coming out with a win is nearly impossible, but thats not the question.

If we do indeed pull off the upset and win this Sunday and end our season at 4-12 will you be OK with the record?

I myself have been a miserable person to be around since September. I love this team and invest a lot in them and this season has been a HUGE dissapointment, but if we win Sunday I can truly say it will wash away the previous 13 games of the season. I almost would take this WIN Sunday over a wildcard berth and quick exit. This would be one of the biggest wins in the franchises history.

Thoughts????

yeah i'd luv to beat the pats & I think we have a pretty good shot at doing so. I am not a miserable jets fan. I was up until the q'back change but not anymore.

yesterdays loss didn't bother me. I enjoyed the fact we were in it til the end.

My wife was amazed at my demeanor as she watched the whole game with me

Yes, We all know that the chances of us going into to Foxboro and coming out with a win is nearly impossible, but thats not the question.

If we do indeed pull off the upset and win this Sunday and end our season at 4-12 will you be OK with the record?

I myself have been a miserable person to be around since September. I love this team and invest a lot in them and this season has been a HUGE dissapointment, but if we win Sunday I can truly say it will wash away the previous 13 games of the season. I almost would take this WIN Sunday over a wildcard berth and quick exit. This would be one of the biggest wins in the franchises history.

Thoughts????

I am very disappointed with this season and one win will not change my outlook on how this season has gone and what we need to do to improve.

The win will feel good for about a day. Then reality will set in and we will still be a pathetic team that missed the playoffs.

yesterdays loss didn't bother me. I enjoyed the fact we were in it til the end.

it didnt really bother me too much either since we arent playing for anything anymore.

I still yelled. I still cheered. But the normal depression that sets in after a loss wasnt there. Its like I've come to grips that the 2007 Jets illness is terminal and they will die after the game against KC. I will still shed a tear at their funeral, but the grieving has already taken place.

it didnt really bother me too much either since we arent playing for anything anymore.

I still yelled. I still cheered. But the normal depression that sets in after a loss wasnt there. Its like I've come to grips that the 2007 Jets illness is terminal and they will die after the game against KC. I will still shed a tear at their funeral, but the grieving has already taken place.

haha my sentiments exactly. whats the sayin? ever since I gave up hope, I feel much better :)

I am very disappointed with this season and one win will not change my outlook on how this season has gone and what we need to do to improve.

The win will feel good for about a day. Then reality will set in and we will still be a pathetic team that missed the playoffs.

You serious? Our season boils down to this--the New England game IN Gillette is the only game left that's meaningful. If we win this, it won't matter what we do the rest of the season. Yes, we're still a pathetic team, but just think: how pathetic would that make the Patriots?

Nobody thinks we even stand a chance. And if our offense plays like it did vs Cleveland, then we won't. But if they play smart and if the defense gangs up on Brady like last year's win, there's still a chance...

You serious? Our season boils down to this--the New England game IN Gillette is the only game left that's meaningful. If we win this, it won't matter what we do the rest of the season. Yes, we're still a pathetic team, but just think: how pathetic would that make the Patriots?

Nobody thinks we even stand a chance. And if our offense plays like it did vs Cleveland, then we won't. But if they play smart and if the defense gangs up on Brady like last year's win, there's still a chance...

I am totally serious.

I dont care what it does to the Pats or what people think of the Pats. Their success or failure doesnt change what I feel or how I root for my team. how does the pats losing their undefeated season to us change anything for our team? we will finish 5-11. whoop-dee-doo.

I am a Jets fan and only care about the results my team produces. We win, Im happy for a day. We lose, Im pissed off for a day.

I dont get wrapped up in the hatred for the Pats. I leave that up to people like you.

The jets have a history of playing well against very good teams. When you look at past seasons playoffs included we have competed with top teams

NE I know we got destroyed but we did keep up with them in the 1st half and part of the 3rd quarter.

@pittsburgh- in playoffs lost(doug briens fault)

@SD- in playoffs won in ot

SD-2 years ago made a dramatic comeback but couldnt quite close the deal

Indy- GREAT game we just didnt die,but eventually as we know we did die.

Chi- good game up until the 4th quarter

Mia- forgot the year but we were winless and that ended up being our only win against a miami team who I believe won about 13 games that year.

Mia- the MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE

Finally,

@NE- last year we didnt let NE make a dramatic comeback like always,and we ended up winning.

I think we will make this game interesting It will not be a blowout,but we be like the baltimore game only we WILL win.

I am totally serious.

I dont care what it does to the Pats or what people think of the Pats. Their success or failure doesnt change what I feel or how I root for my team. how does the pats losing their undefeated season to us change anything for our team? we will finish 5-11. whoop-dee-doo.

I am a Jets fan and only care about the results my team produces. We win, Im happy for a day. We lose, Im pissed off for a day.

I dont get wrapped up in the hatred for the Pats. I leave that up to people like you.

It's not hatred, it's "bitter rivalry".

Mia- forgot the year but we were winless and that ended up being our only win against a miami team who I believe won about 13 games that year.

During the 1-15 year, the only team the Jets beat was the Cardinals.

Adrian Murrell had a huge day.

Archived