The Jets Will Shock the World and BEAT New England

Smizzy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was AT the Lions/Cowboys game last week, when nobody gave Detroit a chance, they led most of the game and only lost by 1.

Mangini's had all season to think about this. He's been throwing his phone thru cars and walls. He's tan, rested, & ready for honest Bill's eavesdropping club.

Jets 27 Pats 24.

True. He obviously hasn't been preparing for anybody else.

ESPN has they're collective noses so far up the pats asses it's truly pathetic.

1 expert called for a 75 to 10 score. someone should remove that guys larnyx & beat him with it.

I believe this will be the pats toughest challenge of the year

Why?

As opposed to the last two games versus teams with losing records, the Patriots have an axe to grind with this one. Plus, it is a division opponent and Belichick hates losing division games. Plus, it is against Mangini.

While 75-10 might be a bit ridculous, I would not be surprised if they did try and run the score up.

Why?

As opposed to the last two games versus teams with losing records, the Patriots have an axe to grind with this one. Plus, it is a division opponent and Belichick hates losing division games. Plus, it is against Mangini.

While 75-10 might be a bit ridculous, I would not be surprised if they did try and run the score up.

Why not? Beliprick's tried to do it on everyone thus far.

Actually.... I do think this could be a major upset in the making. The Pats going in wanting to run it up, in a blizzard, and the Jets knowing they could save the season with a win. No, I don't think the Jets will win, but I do think it has some needed ingredients for a monumental upset. It would be the NFL game of the year if the Jets win.... and I think the Jets players know that. Aw, who am I kiddin?

they try to run the score up in every game. wtf does it mean you wouldn't be surprised? of course they'll try to run it up if they can. They're the Patriots. They're coached by a total sleazebag.

they try to run the score up in every game. wtf does it mean you wouldn't be surprised? of course they'll try to run it up if they can. They're the Patriots. They're coached by a total sleazebag.

If it's snowing on Sunday I doubt they will blow us out so I doubt there will be any running up scores this week. If they do though start to run up the score I really wouldn't be surprised if one of our players just decided, **** it, and took a big shot at Brady after a play.

I'm actually surprised no other players have done that.

Archived