Faneca Wants To Go To Arizona

SoFlaJets

We need better than GOOD!

The good additude you might as well bring back Kendall and Fabini.

Or Randy Thomas. Or Kareem McKenzie. Same idea-we need to improve the OL, be that with free agents or draft picks who are studs, and servicable guys to fill in the other spots. We ahve 2 solid guys and 3 gaping holse. gettinga decent blocking fullback or TE would be damn helpful too.

Schein also just said Bernard Berrian's agent is Joe Rosenhaus who does a lot of deals with the Jets and he thinks he'd be a perfect fit here

Berrian is a damn good player and I can only imagine what he could do with a decent QB. If they could bring him here relatively cheap I would be all for it.

We need better than GOOD!

The good additude you might as well bring back Kendall and Fabini.

Yeah and I guess Smith, Clarke, Bender, Clement and anybody else they've used on the OL this year are impressive according to you.

At this point, avg would be an improvement for this team.

oh I know it is a fact the Jets are too cheap... but money talks bs walks..Arizona is not known to break the bank either

Do you really think a gruffy vet like AF wants to deal with a mumbles wanna be and be subject to Ft Bragg and a franchise that is 3-13 4-12

He will go elsewhere he will be in demand

Faneca will go to the highest bidder period. F Berrian..gets hurt way too much and drops too many passes.

Would you rather have Berrian as the number three or Brad Smith or Justin McCareins? I'd much rather have Berrian. At least opponents will fear him and he will stretch the field. I'd take him on the Jets anyday. He along with Coles & Cotchery would give us a very, very good 1-3 WR core. But of course, we must improve the Line first and foremost.

Adam Scheine knows nothing. He was unbearable on WFAN and he still manages to annoy me in his internet obscurity.

well apparently the guy knows more than you OR I do-he has access to scouts and GM's and players and agents that you or I don't have. Why is it that every guy on the boards always has the same thing to say about anyone on the inside anyway? "He's an idiot" "he dopesn't know what he's talking about" BULLCRAP-Adam Schein has a lot of connections-hate him if you want but he knows football and is a Jets fan

Denver and Cincy want Vilma-trade Chad Johnson for him straight up

That would be too good to be true.

Vilma to Cincinnati for Johnson

Coles & Pennington to Kansas City for a 1st round pick and 4th round pick

I would spluge my pants in a matter of six seconds.

well apparently the guy knows more than you OR I do-he has access to scouts and GM's and players and agents that you or I don't have. Why is it that every guy on the boards always has the same thing to say about anyone on the inside anyway? "He's an idiot" "he dopesn't know what he's talking about" BULLCRAP-Adam Schein has a lot of connections-hate him if you want but he knows football and is a Jets fan

Adam Schein is a moron because he thinks the Dolphins will have a much better season than the Jets next year.

Would you rather have Berrian as the number three or Brad Smith or Justin McCareins? I'd much rather have Berrian. At least opponents will fear him and he will stretch the field. I'd take him on the Jets anyday. He along with Coles & Cotchery would give us a very, very good 1-3 WR core. But of course, we must improve the Line first and foremost.

I'd rather have DJ Hackett. He actually catches the ball.

Archived