What're the odds the Jets keep Pennington next year?

Blackout

Way to interject with a realistic estimate...

Please tell us who you think will be the #1 #2 for this team next season... what veteran will they overpay rather than Chad... ?

there are a ton of cheap stiffs out there

Simms

Sean Hill

Volek

damon huard

chad needs to go, he won't setlle for #2 slot nor paycut

Come on are we going backwards here?

Is Rick Mirer or Bubby Brister available?

If in fact MANGINI decides Clemens is not the answer and Chad is a GONER.A BLOCKBUSTER deal will be made to bring in a quality QB.

No it means that they will go into season with KC as #1..... or they will draft

Ryan which would blow!!!!!!!!!

Wow, just wow.

Someone please ban this moron.

you dont read properly you are quick to criticize

you told me last week you had me on ignore

you seem to have an issue with me that i know nothing about

would you please put me back on ignore thank you

you should be banned for trying to bait people to fight

merry christmas

you dont read properly you are quick to criticize

:confused0058:

you told me last week you had me on ignore

I did, but unfortunatley decided to take you off.

you seem to have an issue with me that i know nothing about

Probably due to you being a F'ing terrible poster, I'm not the only one who thinks that either.

would you please put me back on ignore thank you

My pleasure

you should be banned for trying to bait people to fight

:confused0058:

Wow, relax Irish, I have only seen 180 say he liked Ryan. He only game me the site on colt brennan. Back on topic. I think Chad is a goner. Like everyone else here knows, he wants to start. If Clemens is healthy, chad won't be starting. Chad needs a lot of weapons to succeed in this league, we don't have them. We would need two stud o linemen, a big fast w.r., and a defense that excels in every catagory.

I'd say it's about 60-40 they trade him.

Lets face it Clemens hasn't exactly lit it up. Tangini can get away with an 8-8, 7-9 next season, but another 3-13 sends them to the unemployment line.

Not many veteran QB's out there this year. Which incidentally makes Chad's value higher.

I suspect they are going to put a 2nd or 3rd round minimum on him. If no one coughs it up they keep him.

I think someone will

I'd say it's about 60-40 they trade him.

Lets face it Clemens hasn't exactly lit it up. Tangini can get away with an 8-8, 7-9 next season, but another 3-13 sends them to the unemployment line.

Not many veteran QB's out there this year. Which incidentally makes Chad's value higher.

I suspect they are going to put a 2nd or 3rd round minimum on him. If no one coughs it up they keep him.

I think someone will

Exactly, a third rounder for him would be good. And since there are no good f.a. QB's we have to draft another one. which one do we take. And I'm not saying one with our first round pick.

Exactly, a third rounder for him would be good. And since there are no good f.a. QB's we have to draft another one. which one do we take. And I'm not saying one with our first round pick.

Spending a mid to late round draft pick on a QB depends on how Ratclif is developing.

I remember the Jets didn't display him at all in preseason which is usually a sign that they like the kid and are afraid someone will claim him off the PS.

Also I believe a few of the posters who saw him in camp had said he looked good.

If he has developed at all, why waste a draft pick on another late round pick.

Spending a mid to late round draft pick on a QB depends on how Ratclif is developing.

I remember the Jets didn't display him at all in preseason which is usually a sign that they like the kid and are afraid someone will claim him off the PS.

Also I believe a few of the posters who saw him in camp had said he looked good.

If he has developed at all, why waste a draft pick on another late round pick.

Will Ratliff be involved in the QB competition this offseason?

Archived