Mangini

NYjet10

Ridiculous! you have to give Mangini at least 2 more years(get rid of Sutton and Wise). yes, he did a ****ty job this year, but he did a good job last year after we sucked in 2005. you guys are pathetically jumping ship.

Ridiculous! you have to give Mangini at least 2 more years(get rid of Sutton and Wise). yes, he did a ****ty job this year, but he did a good job last year after we sucked in 2005. you guys are pathetically jumping ship.

What about Schottenheimer the play calling was Hackett like all season long.

What about Schottenheimer the play calling was Hackett like all season long.

Yes, it was. everybody should get a second chance (except Sutton and Wise). they are in their second year ever of doing this ****, what did you expect? a Super Bowl?

Personally I want Mangini gone ASAP as I just don't like where this team is going with him. He will definetly stay though whether I like it or not and if he shows something in the off-season to encourage me (Sign big names) then I will at least show some support.

Mike Westhoff is not an option though, unfortunately his physical condition would really limit what he could do as a head coach IMO. If he was young and healthy I'd be all for it but IMO theres a reason why he's never been offered the job and that is it.

Yes, it was. everybody should get a second chance (except Sutton and Wise). they are in their second year ever of doing this ****, what did you expect? a Super Bowl?

No I expected to see a competitive team on the field weekly one that was prepared to play the game this is the NFL. I also expected offensive and defensive schemes to fit the players we have. I basically saw boring and poor coached football week after week.Im actally not surprised we are 3-12.

Im used to watching someone elses team on Super Bowl Sunday same as I am watching the Pro Bowl with 0 representation.

And you were saying........................................................................................

No I expected to see a competitive team on the field weekly one that was prepared to play the game this is the NFL. I also expected offensive and defensive schemes to fit the players we have. I basically saw boring and poor coached football week after week.Im actally not surprised we are 3-12.

Im used to watching someone elses team on Super Bowl Sunday same as I am watching the Pro Bowl with 0 representation.

And you were saying........................................................................................

I was saying you were pathetically jumping ship, and you are. I want to see if you guzzle his nut sacks next year should we do very well. I have a very good memory, so be prepared to be summoned when the time is right.

I was saying you were pathetically jumping ship, and you are. I want to see if you guzzle his nut sacks next year should we do very well. I have a very good memory, so be prepared to be summoned when the time is right.

Jumping ship?????????????? LOL Ive been a lifelong Jets fan since the day I was born.Ive invested alot of money in this team via season tickets for 15 plus years not to mention the merchandise ive purchsed.

Im not jumping ship never will but I have like others earned the right to BITCH!!!!!!!!!

As far as guzzling his nut sacks sorry that will never happen let me know how they taste.

Will the jets fire him if they find a coach who wants to be here? if so who will ve our next coach?

How many times is this DUMB ASS THREAD going to regurgitate itself. Mangini isn't

going to get fired..We have the right coach..Go be a Giants fan..I am sick of this garbage.

Mike Westoff..jeez..I'm done!!!

How many times is this DUMB ASS THREAD going to regurgitate itself. Mangini isn't

going to get fired..We have the right coach..Go be a Giants fan..I am sick of this garbage.

Mike Westoff..jeez..I'm done!!!

I like mangini i asked a freaking question I never said in my post I hope hes fired i asked will he. Your making it seem like I said i want him fired.

I like mangini i asked a freaking question I never said in my post I hope hes fired i asked will he. Your making it seem like I said i want him fired.

What does a "coach who wants to be here" mean..Have you personally talked to Eric and found out otherwise. Fill us in please!

Jumping ship?????????????? LOL Ive been a lifelong Jets fan since the day I was born.Ive invested alot of money in this team via season tickets for 15 plus years not to mention the merchandise ive purchsed.

Im not jumping ship never will but I have like others earned the right to BITCH!!!!!!!!!

As far as guzzling his nut sacks sorry that will never happen let me know how they taste.

I've had season tickets for 30 years, woopdee****ing doo! who gives a ****?

You should try to comprehend what I post sometimes, I know it's difficult for you. but I will try and help you with some quick easy tips.

1)I'm not talking about jumping ship on the Jets. I'm talking about jumping ship on Mangini.

2)Maybe it's just your menstrual period, I don't know. but you bitch all the time. non stop. 24/7

3)I'm interested to see how you post next year should the Jets be successful. very interested.

4)You're a much bigger Jets fan than any other Jets fan, without a doubt. you're very sensitive and insecure, it shows in your defensive posts.

Personally I want Mangini gone ASAP as I just don't like where this team is going with him. He will definetly stay though whether I like it or not and if he shows something in the off-season to encourage me (Sign big names) then I will at least show some support.

Mike Westhoff is not an option though, unfortunately his physical condition would really limit what he could do as a head coach IMO. If he was young and healthy I'd be all for it but IMO theres a reason why he's never been offered the job and that is it.

I don't think we need to sign big names - we have way to many holes to fill and signing a couple of top tier FA's would probably eat up too much cap space. Our OL is so bad that signing say 2-3 middle tier guards/tackles will improve the O two fold. Then concentrate on the DL. Unfortunately we need quantity rather then a big name .

You should try to comprehend what I post sometimes, I know it's difficult for you. but I will try and help you with some quick easy tips.

1)I'm not talking about jumping ship on the Jets. I'm talking about jumping ship on Mangini.

2)Maybe it's just your menstrual period, I don't know. but you bitch all the time. non stop. 24/7

3)I'm interested to see how you post next year should the Jets be successful. very interested.

4)You're a much bigger Jets fan than any other Jets fan, without a doubt. you're very sensitive and insecure, it shows in your defensive posts.

Yea thats it unlike you I forgot to take my Midol......................................................

30 years...........you must be older than dirt,how did the leather helmets look in person?

Mangini has not had a banner year but FIRE HIM? completely ridiculous at this rate the Jets would have a new coach every 2 years as would the rest of the NFL minus the Pats. And to think some here said he should get a raise an extension after last year...typical jets fans

Yea thats it unlike you I forgot to take my Midol......................................................

30 years...........you must be older than dirt,how did the leather helmets look in person?

That's your retort? lets see, you have no clue what you're talking about, and you have a whining sig about being banned from TGG? and you say I take midol? :rl:

Did you tell your mommy you were banned from TGG?

Yes all your worth,yes,yes,yes and at least I know who my mommy is.

It doesn't take much to get you going does it? :lol:

You make a reference that I'm old? I make a reference that you are young, and sensitive and insecure (the mommy reference). and this is yet another one of your retorts?

Take your midol, you're not well.

It doesn't take much to get you going does it? :lol:

You make a reference that I'm old? I make a reference that you are young, and sensitive and insecure (the mommy reference). and this is yet another one of your retorts?

Take your midol, you're not well.

Thats 2 pills and call you in the morning,right?

Dear Rasputin,

The proper quote is "Whooptydamndoo!" Please get it right in the future.

Thank you,

Derrick Coleman

You build through the draft, and I can't separate Mangini from Mr. T. The bottom line is their first two drafts have been very good so far. If D'Brick gets better and Clemens turns into the real deal, they will have been great drafts. You have to give Mangini the chance to build a team with his players. If the first two drafts were bad, or if you felt he inherited good talent, then that would be a different story.

Archived