Game Called in the 6th inning on account of rain

Green Jets & Ham

How can that be? The Orioles are slumping. That's the only reason the Yankees beat the hell out of them this week.

I know that's true, because I read it on this very board.

I know what you mean ... the haters always pull out that same tired excuse

It's actually kind of comical

PS. If we win this series with the Indians, it will only be because the Indians were over-rated :roll:

Did you guys see Nixon picked off at 2nd with THE BASES LOADED!!!!!!!!???????

Holy f-ing sh*t. Olerud at bat with, I think a 2-1 count I'm not sure but I know he didn't have 2 strikes on him, and Nixon gets picked at 2nd!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!! :evil::evil::evil:[-X He was ON 2nd with THE BASES LOADED!!!!!

F-ing unexcusable. I'm sure I'll get flack from JBF for kicking him when he's down or that he is such a Christian god worshiping soul that he is above grief, but f that. Dude flat out cost the Sox big time as the game was only 2-1 and a slapper to any field makes it an entirely new ballgame.

No you wont get flack from me for killing Trot on this one SJ...it looked very bad and it seemingly cost us the rain-shortened game. So did the wall-ball he hit that should have been a homer save for the deformed looking scoreboard that protrudes beyond the Camden wall.

What you'll get flack from me about is the fact that ONCE AGAIN, you have authored a a vigilant anti-Red Sox post in an effort to placate to the Yankee honks because for some inexplicable reason, you seem to need to be accapeted by them. Youre the first and only Red Sox fan with more pro-Yankee posts than pro-Red Sox posts! But hey...the resident JN.com Yankee fans, the smart ones (Max, etc...) and dumb ones (JonE, EB, etc...) alike always make sure to say how much they "Hate RSN, but SJ is a good guy" so youre mission is accomplished!!!

No you wont get flack from me for killing Trot on this one SJ...it looked very bad and it seemingly cost us the rain-shortened game. So did the wall-ball he hit that should have been a homer save for the deformed looking scoreboard that protrudes beyond the Camden wall.

What you'll get flack from me about is the fact that ONCE AGAIN, you have authored a a vigilant anti-Red Sox post in an effort to placate to the Yankee honks because for some inexplicable reason, you seem to need to be accapeted by them. Youre the first and only Red Sox fan with more pro-Yankee posts than pro-Red Sox posts! But hey...the resident JN.com Yankee fans, the smart ones (Max, etc...) and dumb ones (JonE, EB, etc...) alike always make sure to say how much they "Hate RSN, but SJ is a good guy" so youre mission is accomplished!!!

Why are you attacking SJ ... the man tells it like it is ... because he's not a shameless homer?

Sounds too me like you are feeling the heat and taking it out on the wrong guy

You sound like a man with a noose around his neck, and that noose is tightening with each passing day

I SMELL SOME PANIC!!

Last year was 1918 all over again for RSN, will this year be a replay of 1978? 8)

Ham

When you have a team that the Centerfielder questions the front office, and still starts the next night you know there are problems with the chain of command. Could you ever imagine Bernie questioning Joe, or Cash.......NEVER WOULD HAPPEN

This Sawx team is a bunch of loose cannons, and when the ship sinks, it will be quick

Just wait and see

How can that be? The Orioles are slumping. That's the only reason the Yankees beat the hell out of them this week.

I know that's true, because I read it on this very board.

Bob the only reason people have said that is because of the Yankess struggles following up ONE good series with another.

The Yanks aren't 21-26 against the East and Central divisions because they have been beating the better teams in the AL.

I didnt attack SJ...I simply replied to a post where he called me out like I am some spokesperson for Trot Nixon...a player who is HARDLY the problem with this team.

As far as Johnny criticizing the FO for making Schill the closer until he's ready to start again, I couldnt care less what J/D says about anything. The Yanks still lead in the malcontent department. The ink isnt even dry on the Garroid articles last week when he publicly whined that he doesnt want to be traded and he wont go...

Dont you get it? This isnt the Yankees year. They put together a mini-win streak and theyre still in 3rd place at the A/S Break. They win 18-of-20...and they make basically no ground whatsoever!

Besides...we all know they are always a moment away from another losing slide. This is '65 all over again, I've been saying it all year

They way you talk, JBF...you would think the Mighty Sox have a 20 game lead. For all the Yankee blunders this year, we are nipping at your heels. 3 1/2 games is not the difference between greatness and crap. Shouldn't the Sox be running away with the division by now?

I consider last nights game a forfeit. Did you see the line-up? Cripes, if you are going to "rest" people - could yah bench Millar and Belhorn? :roll:

This dissention amongst the ranks - well, it appears to me that people just don't like Schill. I can see why. He's an arrogant SOB. However, that said, you have to respect the man as a player. He talks the talk and walks the walk. Unlike Millar, for example, the whiney a@@ biatch who talks the talk BIG TIME, then trips all over his feet.

In my opinion, the Sox will be in contention. There is no panic in RSN - it's not like we're a bunch of yahoos - a-la Yankees Fans. Half of you said the season was over three weeks ago. :lol:

Note: Once you quit on your teams season and post a thread stating so, your credibility = Zero.

As for the game.

Impressive win last night against a powerful line-up. Take 2 of 3 this w/end and things are looking up.

I agree...if you quit on your team then you have no right to be jubilant when they start doing well. Who was it that pronounced the Yanks dead? hmm...can someone pull up the thread again...;)

LL

I agree...if you quit on your team then you have no right to be jubilant when they start doing well. Who was it that pronounced the Yanks dead? hmm...can someone pull up the thread again...;)

LL

Since I'm not the first person to say his team sucks and is going nowhere when they play like $hit, I'm taking a mulligan

I'm not ASKING for a mulligan ... I'm TAKING a mulligan

And if anyone doesn't like it, tough luck

Heck, maybe I'll go off on another rant just so I can take another mulligan 8)

This is great stuff. I'm so sorry your Highness, I accidently misplaced my "YANKEES SUCK" t-shirt and hat and the next thing you know I'm calling out Sox players without thinking. My bad. Look, just because I feel Matsui deserves some props once in a while or stating that the yanks are a successful club does not make me any less of a Red Sox fan. Just because I don't participate in any of the neanderthal knuckle-dragging 'yankees suck' chants at Fenway does not make me any less of a Red Sox fan. Like Ham said, I simply call it like I see it. And lastnight I saw Nixon make a bonehead play a Little League coach would blast a kid for. Listen, I see constantly having to put down the yanks as a way to validate how much of a Red Sox fan you are about as stupid as needing to spend $10 on an 'Official' Red Sox Nation membership card to validate being a true Red Sox fan.

And calling it like I see it right now I see the Red Sox in TOTAL control of the AL East. It is theirs to lose even without Foulke, as lets face it he has hardly helped the team much so far this year. OOPS! There I go again with bashing the team. In all seriousness, Foulke gone will be good for the bully as they'll focus on the job at hand without a partially ready closer to worry about. Foulke will come back when he's ready with a new knee like Steve Austin in late August to provide the hammer closer the Sox will need for October.

This is great stuff. I'm so sorry your Highness, I accidently misplaced my "YANKEES SUCK" t-shirt and hat and the next thing you know I'm calling out Sox players without thinking. My bad. Look, just because I feel Matsui deserves some props once in a while or stating that the yanks are a successful club does not make me any less of a Red Sox fan. Just because I don't participate in any of the neanderthal knuckle-dragging 'yankees suck' chants at Fenway does not make me any less of a Red Sox fan. Like Ham said, I simply call it like I see it. And lastnight I saw Nixon make a bonehead play a Little League coach would blast a kid for. Listen, I see constantly having to put down the yanks as a way to validate how much of a Red Sox fan you are about as stupid as needing to spend $10 on an 'Official' Red Sox Nation membership card to validate being a true Red Sox fan.

And calling it like I see it right now I see the Red Sox in TOTAL control of the AL East. It is theirs to lose even without Foulke, as lets face it he has hardly helped the team much so far this year. OOPS! There I go again with bashing the team. In all seriousness, Foulke gone will be good for the bully as they'll focus on the job at hand without a partially ready closer to worry about. Foulke will come back when he's ready with a new knee like Steve Austin in late August to provide the hammer closer the Sox will need for October.

relax, JBF...it looks like tough love, that's all. Just look at TomShane's rants about the Jets.

Why cant somebody as intelligent as you are, SJ, understand this...I responded to your post NOT for calling out Trot and NOT for ballwashing the Yankees (again) but for calling ME OUT PERSONALLY!!! I dont know how many more times I will have to specify that. Thats kinda what we do here...respond to other people who call us out.

I get that you constantly try to sit on the fence, in essence hedging your bets. Thats fine and dandy. And Im not even saying you have to be a "knuckle-dragging neanderthal" and bust out the "Yankees Suck" merchandise...but you'll NEVER experience the true perspective of being a modern day baseball fan without rejoicing in the misery of the Yankees.

Please dont confuse my being a Red Sox fan with my being a Yankee Hater. From my perspective, a perspective I share with millions, the Yankees are beyond ballwashing. This is a very unique situation. It is unfathomable to me that there can be a fan, even those as retarded as JonEJinx or The Fake80, can rejoice that the Yanks are still with earshot of first place at the ASB. Theyre supposed to be like 15 games up by now with that roster!!!

So keep "calling it like you see it" SJ, thats your business. But much like Ham sounds like a fool for re-emerging to perform verbal fellatio on the Yankees as of late after proclaiming them dead for months...you'll sound just as hypocritical when it's time for this year's installment of the Yankee Elimination Party. You're still welcome to attend.

So keep "calling it like you see it" SJ, thats your business. But much like Ham sounds like a fool for re-emerging to perform verbal fellatio on the Yankees as of late after proclaiming them dead for months...you'll sound just as hypocritical when it's time for this year's installment of the Yankee Elimination Party. You're still welcome to attend.

Hey man, I told you about my 10 mulligan rule ... I make my rules and you make yours ... like it or lump it :mrgreen:

I see MLB is cheating on behalf of the Yankees, calling games early. :lol:

Seriously, that's the 2nd or 3rd rain shortened game in 2 weeks. You have to wonder if someone in the MLB food chain said 'enough' of this 2+ hour rain delay til 11pm stuff and told the umps that if it isn't letting up to call it a game.

Has anyone else notice that with each game the Yankees get closer that JBF's attacks get more vicious ? Even on Red Sox fans ? :shock:

Yeah I notice it ... I was the first to point it out ... said I smell panic written all over him :wink:

The noose is tightening around his neck, thus the desperation becomes far more pronounced

Archived