Real Jets fans wouldn't want the Pats to win the SB!!

PETROCK

Real Jets fans HATE the Pats & would like nothing better than to not see them win another Super Bowl. :box:

I mean the Giants are from NY!! Jets fans should want the Giants to kick the S#!T out of Belicheck & Brady!!!! :Nuts:

How is the SB unwatchable!!! If the Giants do beat the Pats, I'm still a Jets fan. but the Giants will be a close #2; especially if the Jets continue to lose year after miserable year & they yearly slogan continues to be Just End The Season!!!!

Real Jets fans HATE the Pats & would like nothing better than to not see them win another Super Bowl. :box:

I mean the Giants are from NY!! Jets fans should want the Giants to kick the S#!T out of Belicheck & Brady!!!! :Nuts:

How is the SB unwatchable!!! If the Giants do beat the Pats, I'm still a Jets fan. but the Giants will be a close #2; especially if the Jets continue to lose year after miserable year & they yearly slogan continues to be Just End The Season!!!!

Where do you live? How old were you in 1989?

Seriously if you had to listen to Mike Francesca suck off Parcells on WFAN in 1989 all year long, you would hate the Giants. With a passion. My entire family is made up of Giants fans. I wish them all well.

But having to listen to how good the Giants are would be like the late 80's all over again.

I will take a pass. The Pats already have a dynasty. If they lose I fear that Randy Moss will take less money and come back to finish what they started this year. Let them win and break it up.

It is less painful that way.

I just love it how other fans tell the rest of us what "real" fans are...please, I root for whomever I want and I don't need lip service of what a "real" fan would do...we all have walked different paths in life and if you wake up the morning after the SB and are still a Jets fan, who cares who you rooted for in the SB...I don't.

I just love it how other fans tell the rest of us what "real" fans are...please, I root for whomever I want and I don't need lip service of what a "real" fan would do...we all have walked different paths in life and if you wake up the morning after the SB and are still a Jets fan, who cares who you rooted for in the SB...I don't.

Kinda like the fans that need to tell me how many championships their team has won ;). Like it validates them or something :)

I love it how people can pretend that they are the shining example of what a quote "Real" Jets fan should be. What reason do I have for rooting for the Giants, who throughout their history, have been nothing but douchebags, cheered on by white collar douchebags from Manhattan? They've been running their mouths all playoffs. Let the pats stomp them. At least I don't have to hear Giants fans talk about how they defeated an undefeated team for the next 20 years.

There's a real interesting dynamic in the NY sporst scene, isn't there? I can't relate to it at all (being from Boston with one team for each sport) - but I can imagine it has to be bothersome.

Say your particular football team falls short of expectations (Jets) and your rival team far exceeds expecations (Giants)- and they consume all the headlines and fanfare - and on top of that you share a stadium that is called by their name???? That stinks. Then they go to the SB against your division rival?

Not for nothing - I don't live there and I am not a Jets fan - but this seems like a no-brainer to me for you Jest fans living in NY/NJ. Do you want to listen to Giants talk everyday forever or Pats talk (another state) for maybe a week?

There's a real interesting dynamic in the NY sporst scene, isn't there? I can't relate to it at all (being from Boston with one team for each sport) - but I can imagine it has to be bothersome.

Say your particular football team falls short of expectations (Jets) and your rival team far exceeds expecations (Giants)- and they consume all the headlines and fanfare - and on top of that you share a stadium that is called by their name???? That stinks. Then they go to the SB against your division rival?

Not for nothing - I don't live there and I am not a Jets fan - but this seems like a no-brainer to me for you Jest fans living in NY/NJ. Do you want to listen to Giants talk everyday forever or Pats talk (another state) for maybe a week?

i don't know who you cheer for, but if chad starts next year, he's going to steal all the press clippings cause of his QB rating, and wins.

i don't know who you cheer for, but if chad starts next year, he's going to steal all the press clippings cause of his QB rating, and wins.

She roots for that team with 3 SB trophies in their cabinet, you know the one playing in the next game.

The only press clippings that will feature Chad will be the one of him failing to throw a pass 5 yds in front of him due to lack of arm strength.

I get all my football related news from right here. In case you haven't noticed, there are no Giants fans (except for Blackout, but he's another story). If the Giants win, I won't hear or read crap about it. My friends who are Giants fans will go on about their day, I'll congratulate them and that will be about it. Now what there are a ton of on this forum are arrogant Pats fans who sit here and post on a Jets forum DURING the AFC championship game. I'm not one of those "what are you doing on a Jets forum" people normally, but what the hell are you doing on a Jets forum during the AFC championship game against SD? That's pathetic to be honest. If the Pats win again, I am certain I'll have to hear it from you and the rest of the Pats fans for another eternity, especially with the undefeated thing. If they lose, we'll still have to hear it from you for an eternity, but at least I can enjoy the short moment of your agony as you post on a Jets forum while watching your team play the Giants in the Super Bowl.

I get all my football related news from right here. In case you haven't noticed, there are no Giants fans (except for Blackout, but he's another story). If the Giants win, I won't hear or read crap about it. My friends who are Giants fans will go on about their day, I'll congratulate them and that will be about it. Now what there are a ton of on this forum are arrogant Pats fans who sit here and post on a Jets forum DURING the AFC championship game. I'm not one of those "what are you doing on a Jets forum" people normally, but what the hell are you doing on a Jets forum during the AFC championship game against SD? That's pathetic to be honest. If the Pats win again, I am certain I'll have to hear it from you and the rest of the Pats fans for another eternity, especially with the undefeated thing. If they lose, we'll still have to hear it from you for an eternity, but at least I can enjoy the short moment of your agony as you post on a Jets forum while watching your team play the Giants in the Super Bowl.

You know, I haven't seen any of the Pats fans here rubbing much of anything in your faces. TX has been gone for a while.

Who posted during the game?

I think most Pats fans are here because of the counter opinions, the humor, the "friendships" - whether real or imagined.

I guess you don't listen to the radio, the tv news or read the papers. Good for you. It's mostly bad news.

You know, I haven't seen any of the Pats fans here rubbing much of anything in your faces. TX has been gone for a while.

Who posted during the game?

I think most Pats fans are here because of the counter opinions, the humor, the "friendships" - whether real or imagined.

I guess you don't listen to the radio, the tv news or read the papers. Good for you. It's mostly bad news.

You know I like you Garb. But the last sentence is exactly what you do constantly, along with Alk and Gainzo and every other Pats fan. You all do it to at least some degree. You know that was a jab at the Jets. That's what I am talking about. I will have to constantly read **** like that for an eternity if the Pats go undefeated. Don't even try to deny it. If the Jets go on to win the next 5 superbowls we will still have to hear about the undefeated season. That's why I would much rather see the Giants win.

She roots for that team with 3 SB trophies in their cabinet, you know the one playing in the next game.

The only press clippings that will feature Chad will be the one of him failing to throw a pass 5 yds in front of him due to lack of arm strength .

i disagree

You know I like you Garb. But the last sentence is exactly what you do constantly, along with Alk and Gainzo and every other Pats fan. You all do it to at least some degree. You know that was a jab at the Jets. That's what I am talking about. I will have to constantly read **** like that for an eternity if the Pats go undefeated. Don't even try to deny it. If the Jets go on to win the next 5 superbowls we will still have to hear about the undefeated season. That's why I would much rather see the Giants win.

Newsflash:

You aren't always right and it's not always about Football, the Pats or the Jets. When I wrote that I meant the NEWS: murders, the economy, the War, child abuse, child neglect, etc. That was not a jab - and I swear that on my mother's grave.

Here's a real jab though: some Jets fans are like red-headed step-children. even when the abuse stops - the flinching, the self-doubt and generally poor outlook continues.

Anyway, I did not mean to come off as arrogant (although I often do - sometimes on purpose - it's my "thing"...other times I just think my viewpoint is better ;)) in this instance and I certainly did not mean to upset you any. You're a good poster, imho.

Newsflash:

You aren't always right and it's not always about Football, the Pats or the Jets. When I wrote that I meant the NEWS: murders, the economy, the War, child abuse, child neglect, etc. That was not a jab - and I swear that on my mother's grave.

Here's a real jab though: some Jets fans are like red-headed step-children. even when the abuse stops - the flinching, the self-doubt and generally poor outlook continues.

your just lucky you didn't face us in the playoffs. 16-1 aint bad.

Newsflash:

Here's a real jab though: some Jets fans are like red-headed step-children. even when the abuse stops - the flinching, the self-doubt and generally poor outlook continues.[/quote]

:rl: Thanks Garbie ,That was my laugh of the day joke right there.

Not bad for a patsie

Newsflash:

Anyway, I did not mean to come off as arrogant (although I often do - sometimes on purpose - it's my "thing"...other times I just think my viewpoint is better ;)) in this instance and I certainly did not mean to upset you any. You're a good poster, imho.

Garb, you didn't upset me. Don't get me wrong, I like you and Gainzo and Alk and the rest of you. And if that sentence wasn't meant as I took it, then I apologize. But make no mistake, you know darn well that chances are Jets fans who frequent this forum take alot more abuse from the Pats fans than they do from Giants fans. Jets-Giants might be a once or twice a year thing when we play each other. Maybe throw in some chest pumping once in a while as well but that's it. It's by no means a daily thing. Here, with Pats fans, it is daily. I'd rather take my chances with Giants fans for the next couple months than hear it from Pats fans for the next 10 years at least.

Newsflash:

oh so now you got something against red headed children?

this giant team shows no signs of arrogance in my opinion. and although i am a jets fan, i don't live in the new york area. so, i don't have to hear it from giant fans. personally, i hope the giants knock brady out and crush new england. probably won't happen but that is my wish.

Where do you live? How old were you in 1989?

Seriously if you had to listen to Mike Francesca suck off Parcells on WFAN in 1989 all year long, you would hate the Giants. With a passion. My entire family is made up of Giants fans. I wish them all well.

But having to listen to how good the Giants are would be like the late 80's all over again.

I will take a pass. The Pats already have a dynasty. If they lose I fear that Randy Moss will take less money and come back to finish what they started this year. Let them win and break it up.

It is less painful that way.

What does where I live & how old I was in 1989?? I live in North Jersey & I turned 18 in 1989.

I moved from north jersey to south jersey in 1985 so I've had to hear it from the Philly fans for years. Now that I'm back up here, the last thing I want to hear is how the Pats went undefeated all the way to a superbowl victory. If you really hate the Pats, BB & Brady, wouldn't the best revenge, as a Jet fan, is for the Pats to lose the SB to a team from NY?? Besides I'm sick of seeing the Red Sox & the Pats win.

Spoken like a true Yankee fan who has his 26 WS championships to fall back on when they lose in the playoffs!! :Nuts:

I love it how people can pretend that they are the shining example of what a quote "Real" Jets fan should be. What reason do I have for rooting for the Giants, who throughout their history, have been nothing but douchebags, cheered on by white collar douchebags from Manhattan? They've been running their mouths all playoffs. Let the pats stomp them. At least I don't have to hear Giants fans talk about how they defeated an undefeated team for the next 20 years.
So you'd rather her the Pats, BB & Brady crow about their undefeated season for the next 20 years??

I used to not like the giants when i realized i dont have that much reason to hate them

I HATE THE PATS I HATE BOSTON

if the giants win this would mean that it would be Boston 1 New York 1

What?

I will have to constantly read **** like that for an eternity if the Pats go undefeated. Don't even try to deny it. If the Jets go on to win the next 5 superbowls we will still have to hear about the undefeated season. That's why I would much rather see the Giants win.
My point EXACTLY!!!

Which is different from Jets fans prior to 2001 how?

Which is different from Yankee fans now how?

Like you, I do not care about JN smack talk.

Since Jet Hater's MB which begat Jet Insider which begat Jet Nation, smack talk has always been apart of the boards. If I had a dollar for every time a Jets fan said, "at least we have won one" prior to 2001, I would be damm close to a millionaire.

The problem Jets' Nation has is they are jealous of the Patriots' team success. Sure, it was ok when the Patriots sucked and were as incompetent if not more so then the Jets. However, now that the Patriots are more successful, it is a problem.

As I said when he was banned, Tex never changed from day one. It was the JN that changed. As soon as a Patriots' fan talks even a hint if smack, it is "boo hoo you all come off as superior know it alls since your team won."

Since Jet Hater's MB which begat Jet Insider which begat Jet Nation, smack talk has always been apart of the boards. If I had a dollar for every time a Jets fan said, "at least we have won one" prior to 2001, I would be damm close to a millionaire.

The problem Jets' Nation has is they are jealous of the Patriots' team success. Sure, it was ok when the Patriots sucked and were as incompetent if not more so then the Jets. However, now that the Patriots are more successful, it is a problem.

As I said when he was banned, Tex never changed from day one. It was the JN that changed. As soon as a Patriots' fan talks even a hint if smack, it is "boo hoo you all come off as superior know it alls since your team won."

Damn right I'm jealous!!! :pats:

What??? The sole reason why you Pat fans come on here is so you can jack off on Jet fans...no fun going to a Patsie message board and having one big circle jerk is there?

Archived