The Pats are still cheating. does anyone really doubt this?

Barton

Get real. They have been cheating before and after they got caught Week 1. They probably just use a smaller hidden camera now instead of the big one with the guy on the tripod.

Like it or not Pats fans, but your team cheated. You deserve the embarassment of losing this Sunday.

Get real. They have been cheating before and after they got caught Week 1. They probably just use a smaller hidden camera now instead of the big one with the guy on the tripod.

Like it or not Pats fans, but your team cheated. You deserve the embarassment of losing this Sunday.

Oh and can a mod fix the title to "Does" instead of "oes"? thanks

Like they say, a leopard can't change its spots.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. They could find a way.

Like they say, a leopard can't change its spots.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. They could find a way.

Do you think Mangni lost or forgot thopse lessons from being Belichick's protoge for 10 years?

Riddle me this Bartman, why didn't they do this before and what makes you think no other team is dong this? **Cough cough** Jets filming from the mezzanine.

Oh and can a mod fix the title to "Does" instead of "oes"? thanks

Do you think Mangni lost or forgot thopse lessons from being Belichick's protoge for 10 years?

It's one thing to aquiesce and go along with the program when the Aryan brotherhood are tatooing a swastika into your ass cheek with a soldering iron and quite another to carry on going along with the program after you have been paroled already.

It's one thing to aquiesce and go along with the program when the Aryan brotherhood are tatooing a swastika into your ass cheek with a soldering iron and quite another to carry on going along with the program after you have been paroled already.

If said parole had thought so highly of his morals and beliefs, said parole would have went elsewhere sooner. A tad disengenious to reap the benefits and then go crying, "He cheated."

If said parole had thought so highly of his morals and beliefs, said parole would have went elsewhere sooner. A tad disengenious to reap the benefits and then go crying, "He cheated."

I am not so convinced about that. He was a pretty darned wet-behind-the-ears DC at the time of his parole into the forces of light. How much younger would he need to be in order to have left town untainted by the stank of cheaterism?

I am not so convinced about that. He was a pretty darned wet-behind-the-ears DC at the time of his parole into the forces of light. How much younger would he need to be in order to have left town untainted by the stank of cheaterism?

How objetionable did Eric find, what many former NFL players and coaches admitted to as a common practice, the Patriots' use of camera hi-jinx?

By all appearances, he is a bright NFL mind. I do not think it would have been that hard to find a job. Granted, riding the Belichick gravy train got him a HC job probably before he would have gotten one otherwise, but I digress.

At the very least, Eric knowingly turned the other cheap to reap the benefits of Belichick's cheating and rode the wave of Patriots' success to a HC job. Or he willingly participated in the Patriots' cheating and rode the residual beenfit to the HC of the NYJ job.

I am sure if it was that objectionable, he would have left alot earlier.

How objetionable did Eric find, what many former NFL players and coaches admitted to as a common practice, the Patriots' use of camera hi-jinx?

By all appearances, he is a bright NFL mind. I do not think it would have been that hard to find a job. Granted, riding the Belichick gravy train got him a HC job probably before he would have gotten one otherwise, but I digress.

At the very least, Eric knowingly turned the other cheap to reap the benefits of Belichick's cheating and rode the wave of Patriots' success to a HC job. Or he willingly participated in the Patriots' cheating and rode the residual beenfit to the HC of the NYJ job.

I am sure if it was that objectionable, he would have left alot earlier.

Trying to steal signs was common. Videotaping opponents was not. Therefore the practice that "many" coaches conceded was common was not the one which which was at issue in this case, nor was it the one that led to the penalties. Nice try. Downright Patriotesque in it's Weasal-quotient even ;)

As I said, Eric Mangini's actions (or inactions to be more accurate) while living and working within the shadow of the evil empire are understandable under the circumstances and even forgivable assuming he promised to sin no more once he got out from under.

Trying to steal signs was common. Videotaping opponents was not. Therefore the practice that "many" coaches conceded was common was not the one which which was at issue in this case, nor was it the one that led to the penalties. Nice try. Downright Patriotesque in it's Weasal-quotient even ;)

As I said, Eric Mangini's actions (or inactions to be more accurate) while living and working within the shadow of the evil empire are understandable under the circumstances and even forgivable assuming he promised to sin no more once he got out from under.

When Jimmy Johnson said they did the same thing when he first got into the NFL during the 80s, the Patriots obviously did not blaze the trail. Obviously, they did not perfect it either. ;)

I think Mangini is alot more involved in this then he wants to ever admit.

When Jimmy Johnson said they did the same thing when he first got into the NFL during the 80s, the Patriots obviously did not blaze the trail. Obviously, they did not perfect it either. ;)

I think Mangini is alot more involved in this then he wants to ever admit.

I'd expect any Pats fan to say the same thing. BTW: :pats: and cheat.

One thing I cannot understand is why we continue to talk about this?

Are we such bitter fans that we have to continue to harp on this???

Give it up already. Its a waste of time and energy to continue to whine and cry about this. It only makes you look small and petty and jealous.

No wonder Giants fans bug you people so much. You people continue to stir the sh!t well after the incident it over. If I was a Giants fan I would rub it in your face also.

Give it up already. Move on. By continuing to make threads like this you continue having the Patsie trolls around here. You give them the ammunition they need to continue their Patsie propaganda.

One thing I cannot understand is why we continue to talk about this?

Are we such bitter fans that we have to continue to harp on this???

Give it up already. Its a waste of time and energy to continue to whine and cry about this. It only makes you look small and petty and jealous.

No wonder Giants fans bug you people so much. You people continue to stir the sh!t well after the incident it over. If I was a Giants fan I would rub it in your face also.

Give it up already. Move on. By continuing to make threads like this you continue having the Patsie trolls around here. You give them the ammunition they need to continue their Patsie propaganda.

Yes, I am bitter. And yes people will talk about it forever, because they got caught. Do other teams do it? Of course. Does it make it right, nope. But, they did get caught, if they do win it will always be tainted. But, they aren't going to win.

Which reminds me of the WC Fields movie where he is playing cards with a few guys and another guy asks if he can join. They say sure. The new guy sits down and asks "is this a game of chance?"

WC Fields replies: "Not the way I play it".

Always kills me.

Sometimes this site is annoying to read. This guy thinks it's okay to blame Mangini for cheating but give BB and the Pats a complete pass, as if Mangini made them cheat or something. He also thinks LT is a lot less classy than guys taking cheap shots, knocking women up and leaving them, and known performance enhancer users.

What a joke.

Sometimes this site is annoying to read. This guy thinks it's okay to blame Mangini for cheating but give BB and the Pats a complete pass, as if Mangini made them cheat or something. He also thinks LT is a lot less classy than guys taking cheap shots, knocking women up and leaving them, and known performance enhancer users.

What a joke.

We've disagreed on a lot lately, but I'm in 100% agreement with you on this. The Pats can do no wrong to some people which is a shame.

Cheaters never win...except in MLB and the NFL, which is so sad.

What a joke.

And a linebacker who said he would like to punch all sportswriters in the mouth for daring to talk about the cheating scandal. This is the same linebacker who the media fawned all over after he came back from heart surgery.

Real class.

What a joke.

What I think is amazing is the fact that they continue to throw around accusations with no basis.

Innocent until proven guilty...right?

BB cheated, it was proven (see the video on youtube) Once a cheater, always a cheater, yet, they defend him as if he was the victim...

Any speculation in regards to other coaches is simply a rumor with no basis, or until PROVEN otherwise.

Patriots fans for the most part do not come to this forum to talk football, they are here to gloat and not one of them was big enough to say that the Pats cheat...Video, Roids, Audio frequencies and so on....

Not one of them (that I recall) admitted that the NFL let them off the hook without any real penalty and that the so called punishment was partial and unfair.

Unlike many others, I'd rather play to lose as we have been, than to have a great record tainted and with plenty of ***

We've disagreed on a lot lately, but I'm in 100% agreement with you on this. The Pats can do no wrong to some people which is a shame.

Cheaters never win...except in MLB and the NFL, which is so sad.

Watch TheGARV's video this week. He talks about this and he is correct.

They got a slap on the wrist and life is back to normal for them.

Archived