Matt39

The ignore thing really is unbelievable.

Are you ignoring me? What did I do? I thought we had a good relationship. I always respond to your posts. I try to give you positive rep. Now I feel like you don't respond to me anymore. Like you take me for granted.

You won't answer my PMs. What did I do? Just tell me what I did????

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you ignoring me? What did I do? I thought we had a good relationship. I always respond to your posts. I try to give you positive rep. Now I feel like you don't respond to me anymore. Like you take me for granted.

shhh

Holy crap, don't tell me you are the other person in this relationship???

Holy crap, don't tell me you are the other person in this relationship???

Honestly I don't know what I am anymore. I have been texting Matt all day and I get nothing back. I can't believe I am being treated this way.

Honestly I don't know what I am anymore. I have been texting Matt all day and I get nothing back. I can't believe I am being treated this way.

Just send a nudie pic, with the text "you dont want THIS anymore, cowboy?"

It will probally work.

Looks are the initial attraction, so you can't throw that out entirely. However, if thats all she's got, then that relationship will last a week, maybe...at least thats my experience. Sex is good and all, but after your done, if she's a psycho who's cheating religously, what could you talk about or even do with this woman laying there in your room? Have sex again?....i'm sure that will be most of the reply's.

• 7 months later...

Archived