Early Draft Prediction: Jets at #6 select....

Barton

Wow you are so way off base!!! DE oLB in the first??? we need a fckin offense..did you watch any games last year??

We fixed the lines...now its time for some playmakers.. ya cant assume your going to get bargains in the later rounds at rb wr and qb..

Part of the reason we had no offense was the offensive line. That was a big part of the reason in fact. Now Jones and Leon will be able to run behind a good OL. And I think getting a solid #3 WR is more important than another RB.

Does anybody think James Hardy would be a good 2nd rd pick? The reason I ask is because thats who I took for them in a mock draft im particapting in. I used the 6th pick to draft Gholston. Mcfadden was on the board when i selected at 6. We are not allowed to trade in this mock, but I probably would have taken both of these guys anyway. Thoughts?

Does anybody think James Hardy would be a good 2nd rd pick? The reason I ask is because thats who I took for them in a mock draft im particapting in. I used the 6th pick to draft Gholston. Mcfadden was on the board when i selected at 6. We are not allowed to trade in this mock, but I probably would have taken both of these guys anyway. Thoughts?

James Hardy if he is there in the second round would be an amazing pick.

...before picking up Pace I thought Gholston was a no brainer, but now I'm not so sure. 6 is a little high for the CB's & WR's on the board so if the Jets can't trade down I think they go with a DT like Sedrick Ellis. Has a great motor. But then again he's had some injuries so they still might go with Gholston if he's on the board at 6.

Wow you are so way off base!!! DE oLB in the first??? we need a fckin offense..did you watch any games last year??

We fixed the lines...now its time for some playmakers.. ya cant assume your going to get bargains in the later rounds at rb wr and qb..

defenses win championships....look back at the year the ravens beat the giants in the SB.

defenses win championships....look back at the year the ravens beat the giants in the SB.

You are absolutely right... but we need some playmakers on the offense... with a guy like DMC or Mendenhall for that matter.. teams wil lhave to take notice and will get burnt on playaction time and time again..

• 1 month later...

BUMP

I still think Gholston is our guy at #6 if he is there, even if McFadden is still on the board. But Chris Long would trump them both, at least thats what I think the Jets will do. I no longer think the Jets will go CB at #6 even if Gholston/Long/McFadden are all gone, and if that is the case (gholston/long/mcfadden all gone), the Jets will take Mendenhall.

I think Parcells is crazy enough to draft Gholston at #1 - thinking he is the next LT (which he might turn out to be, but as much as I like him, I would not make him the top pick of the draft). I know Al Davis is crazy/senile enough to draft McFadden. So I am afraid all of this debate of who the Jets should take at #6 between the two will be mute. Look for the Jets to trade down and get a CB, WR and DE with the three picks in the first two rounds that they will have.

Archived