Best Mock Draft I've Seen to Date

Smizzy

9. Cincinatti Bengals - Ricky Baker. RB. (Boyz N The Hood).

Though Baker has had somewhat of a checkered past (poor test scores, a brother in a gang, a child born out of wedlock), the Bengals were nonetheless intrigued by his talent. He will battle Kenny Watson and Rudi Johnson for the starting job.

Figures the Bengals would be intrigued by a dead guy.

9. Cincinatti Bengals - Ricky Baker. RB. (Boyz N The Hood).

Though Baker has had somewhat of a checkered past (poor test scores, a brother in a gang, a child born out of wedlock), the Bengals were nonetheless intrigued by his talent. He will battle Kenny Watson and Rudi Johnson for the starting job.

Figures the Bengals would be intrigued by a dead guy.

:rl::rl::rl:

That is gold. Great find Smizzy.

15. Detroit Lions - Alvin Mack. LB. (The Program).

The Lions were dead last in the NFL at stopping poo-butt mother####ers so Mack will definitely help there. Mack was able to come back from serious knee surgery and is reportedly excited to buy his mother the house that goes along with that door-knocker. Unfortunately, that house will be in Detroit.

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING BEHIND THIS ONE!!!!!!!!

:rl::rl::rl:

That is gold. Great find Smizzy.

15. Detroit Lions - Alvin Mack. LB. (The Program).

The Lions were dead last in the NFL at stopping poo-butt mother####ers so Mack will definitely help there. Mack was able to come back from serious knee surgery and is reportedly excited to buy his mother the house that goes along with that door-knocker. Unfortunately, that house will be in Detroit.

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING BEHIND THIS ONE!!!!!!!!

No one wants Steamin' Willie Beamen? Weak.

Its only a draft for "amateur players"...Willie Beamen is already in the pros. He had that breakout year with the Miami Sharks, and I understand he signed a huge FA contract with that new expansion team

How Did Bobby Boucher(Waterboy) Fallout the first round?

He went #10 overall to the Saints.

I'd be pumped to get Al Bundy. Dude once scored 4 TDs in a single game. Mcfadden doesn't have s*** on Bundy.

Archived