CHAD JOHNSON WANTS GREENER PASTURES

Pragmatic Bus

Better than what we have, but he is over-rated as hell. I would not give up our 1st for him.

I'd give up our 2nd for him and our 2nd would be around market value. Then by some miracle of god trade down and pick a second rounder, take either Mendenhall or the top D-Back on the board and then go LB at the 2nd round.

I knew he was crazy, but not that crazy. Suddenly, LC doesn't look nearly as bad. Why is WR the most mentally unstable position in the NFL?

Why..because you are going to get smoked every once in a while coming across the middle..You have to be a little mental to play there and ****y..I've seen ocho cinco take some vicious hits as well as LC...gives you that F**k it attitude and they just pop off like most of them do..WR in the league is "high reward-high risk work"

I'd give up our 2nd for him and our 2nd would be around market value. Then by some miracle of god trade down and pick a second rounder, take either Mendenhall or the top D-Back on the board and then go LB at the 2nd round.

I love The Chad-always have, ever since the day we didn't draft him...he could be the most colorful Jet we've had since Joe Willie-and he is good

I would enjoy that trade. We wouldn't have to deal with cry baby Coles anymore.

Plus Chad Johnson is a way better player than Coles right now. If the receiver we drafted with the 2nd round pick turned out to be half as good as ochocinco we'd consider it a successful pick.

Plus Chad Johnson is a way better player than Coles right now. If the receiver we drafted with the 2nd round pick turned out to be half as good as ochocinco we'd consider it a successful pick.

Well the receivers we would be considering at 36 are James Hardy, who I think wont make it to 36, and Limas Sweed. Neither probably will be anything near as good as Ocho Cinco. James Hardy might be something big though, because of his huge height, and terrific speed for his height.

Archived