TomShane...a proven genius again!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

When the subject of steroids comes up...Tom has always said that the reason everybody hates Yankee fans is because they are such predictable front-runners and mind-bogglingly fickle.

Case in point: Jason Giamboo sticks a few needles up his ass and hit a few homeruns over the course of a week or two. Suddenly, every thread is a Juicin' Jason ball-washing thread. Theyre even saying how they all supported him through all this crap, when in actuality, the crapstorm isnt even close to finished yet!

Bottom line: Tom was right...the treachery of Yankee fans knows NO bounds! You deserve what this team is going to do to you this year!

Hey Num-Nutz

I think you are in favor of getting Lowell, a suspected juicer to team with guaranteed juicers ManRam, Gorilla, Veridouche, and Kaplar.

Keep it real, will ya'

GEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAAAM-BEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you, my YEP Guest of Honor brother. I'm actually hoping Giambitch wins AL MVP so Big Stein has to explain why they were going to cut him a month ago, you know, before he went back on the roids. Those Yanks are so moralistic, how could they possibly celebrate a known juicer winning the MVP in pinstripes!?!?? Somehow, I think they'll deal with the existential angst and try to sell 4 billion Giambi jerseys again. Did they start printing those again? I know they stopped for awhile there. Hmmmmm

Thank you, my YEP Guest of Honor brother. I'm actually hoping Giambitch wins AL MVP so Big Stein has to explain why they were going to cut him a month ago, you know, before he went back on the roids. Those Yanks are so moralistic, how could they possibly celebrate a known juicer winning the MVP in pinstripes!?!?? Somehow, I think they'll deal with the existential angst and try to sell 4 billion Giambi jerseys again. Did they start printing those again? I know they stopped for awhile there. Hmmmmm

Giambi was tested on 7/6. He came up clean. FYI.

Michael Kay actually had the audacity to point out how smart the Yanks were sticking with Giambi when everyone else had given up on him.

Kay seems to forget his own words where he said Giambi should accept the demotion to the minors for the good of the team as the Yanks are stuck with him.

Good for Jason but Kay is a clown.

Wow...Giamboo K's in a huge at bat with the tying run at 3rd and 1 out...and he still gets a pass from you guys???

You guys are really chug-a-luggin' that Kool-Aid

He hit two homers, asswipe. Yeah, that gets him a pass for an AB or two.

How the be a "real Yankee":

1) Be a Good Guy, hit well= Real Yankee

2) Rape Kittens, hit well= Real Yankee

3) Get Busted 7 times for coke, pitch well= Real Yankee

4) Use Roids, hit well= Real Yankee

But...

1) Be a Good Guy, hit/pitch poorly= Ex-Yankee

How the be a "real Yankee":

1) Be a Good Guy, hit well= Real Yankee

2) Rape Kittens, hit well= Real Yankee

3) Get Busted 7 times for coke, pitch well= Real Yankee

4) Use Roids, hit well= Real Yankee

But...

1) Be a Good Guy, hit/pitch poorly= Ex-Yankee

That's not to far from the truth .. being a Yankee is all about getting it done on the field .. I admit it

If you can't get it done on the field, I don't care if you should be knighted for sainthood ... you're out :lol:

Michael Kay is a homer. I understand he is a Yankee announcer but, the guy is a pure homer. Listen to Ron Santo on the Cubbie Radio and you will undertstand what a homer announcer is.

Also, have you noticed how big Kay's head is? I mean physically, he has to wear like a size 8 1/2 to 9 hat. That is a huge melon!

LL

(Time for recollection of past JBF posts from the old JI message bored...oops, I mean board)

One of the very first warnings I received from the warmongering powers-that-be was to "Cease and desist all posts relating to the size of the head of Jason Kidd's son TJ Kidd."

I know his momma is a total MILF...but Holy God, ever see the size of that kid's freakin' head? I think it has it's own moon! I'll put TJ's head up against that of Michael Kay's any day of the week.

Archived