Trade with Flacons

jetguy32

I have a feeling the Jets are going to trade up to the 3rd pick to get Mcfadden. They will trade the 6th pick along with Pennington and maybe a late 2009 pick. Gut feeling. If they dont Mcfadden will be gone at #4(raiders) and then the jets will trade down to get more picks.

I have a feeling the Jets are going to trade up to the 3rd pick to get Mcfadden. They will trade the 6th pick along with Pennington and maybe a late 2009 pick. Gut feeling. If they dont Mcfadden will be gone at #4(raiders) and then the jets will trade down to get more picks.

Cool, thanks for the insight Fav Toon. ;)

if all we had to do was give up 6, a late 2009 pick and chad to move p 3 spots just tell me where i sign

You have any more of that grass you been smoking? I'm running low and lost Ricky Williams phone number.

Archived