Flip a coin?????????

JETSFAN5180

A friend mentioned to me he saw an article in the Daily News the NYJETS flipped a coin to decide who would take first team snaps at the mini camp.You have got to be kidding me.The NYJETS have totally revamped this team and now we are down to flipping a coin to see who plays QB.

If this is true the NYJETS should have cut loose Pennington and Clemens and started over at QB. Can anyone provide a link. PLEASE

A friend mentioned to me he saw an article in the Daily News the NYJETS flipped a coin to decide who would take first team snaps at the mini camp.You have got to be kidding me.The NYJETS have totally revamped this team and now we are down to flipping a coin to see who plays QB.

If this is true the NYJETS should have cut loose Pennington and Clemens and started over at QB. Can anyone provide a link. PLEASE

Relax! Did you see Mangini talking about it? They are splitting reps and all the coin toss was for is to see who would get the first team reps that day.

It's an open competition right now. The video is probably on Jets.com

Not only that, but I think if Max was smart he would ban everyone on this site, and start over

Yes, it is true. They did a coin toss and Chad won. Chad will be the starting QB this year. If you really think about it, it is a pretty fair way to do it. 50/50 chance and all. Clemens will get to call the toss next year. That's what I like about Mangini. He thinks outside of the box. ;)

Yes, it is true. They did a coin toss and Chad won. Chad will be the starting QB this year. If you really think about it, it is a pretty fair way to do it. 50/50 chance and all. Clemens will get to call the toss next year. That's what I like about Mangini. He thinks outside of the box. ;)

:rl:

Easy tiger.

From Mangini's press conference:

On the quarterbacks

I just dont see it being a positve for a team who desperatley needs to make a decision as to who the starter will be.The 2007 season ended with all kinds of speculations and now the 2008 season begins with them.

Whos team is this anyway.Penningtons or Clemens????

Serious?

You make it seem like the coin-flip will determine the course of the season... Why don't we hold a rock-paper-scissor contest to determine our starting line-up?

That wouldn't be fair, because Pennington has a paper arm.

I just dont see it being a positve for a team who desperatley needs to make a decision as to who the starter will be.The 2007 season ended with all kinds of speculations and now the 2008 season begins with them.

Cue the 16 page thread. :Typotux:

When a QB battle is in the air, how can you make a decision in May?

File this under "who the F uck cares?"

This team just went through a complete overhaul,had one of the better drafts in history and here we are in a QB controversy again. Im not against Pennington or Clemens at this point.We've been down this road before with Pennington and Clemens proved nothing last year.

Until this organization secures a franchise QB who can lead us to the promise land us NYJETS fans will always have somethng to talk about in this forum.

Chad Pennington will be our opening day starter!

This team just went through a complete overhaul,had one of the better drafts in history and here we are in a QB controversy again. Im not against Pennington or Clemens at this point.We've been down this road before with Pennington and Clemens proved nothing last year.

Until this organization secures a franchise QB who can lead us to the promise land us NYJETS fans will always have somethng to talk about in this forum.

Chad Pennington will be our opening day starter!

I hope your wrong but unfortunately think you may be right.

As Nightstalker says it wouldn't surprise me if our QB of the future hasn't been born yet.

What's wrong with a coin toss ? This is a very close competition and obviously a starter has not been named yet. It will be completely idiotic to name one now or even make it seem like they are leaning on either Pennington or Clemens.

What's wrong with a coin toss ? This is a very close competition and obviously a starter has not been named yet. It will be completely idiotic to name one now or even make it seem like they are leaning on either Pennington or Clemens.

Come on is Mangini that clueless or ball less he cant name a QB to start the drills at a mini camp.If he cant make that decision we are in trouble his indecisiveness led to a 4-12 season HELLO.

Archived