Tony Gonzalez and Jamal Lewis to the Falcons

Sperm Edwards

And unlike the other Jamal Lewis will probably be a worse running back than Thomas Jones.

That's funny..... I'm not a huge Thomas Jones fan, so don't take what I am about to say as an endorsement of TJ... TJ is much better than Lewis. Man, I can't stand that guy. He never gets the tough yard.

That's funny..... I'm not a huge Thomas Jones fan, so don't take what I am about to say as an endorsement of TJ... TJ is much better than Lewis. Man, I can't stand that guy. He never gets the tough yard.

Hope that is sarcasm...

Hope that is sarcasm...

Agreed.

Did you ever take time to actually watch Jamal Lewis play this season aec4?? Or watch him before his ankle injury??

Yet you think Thomas 'average' Jones is a better back. Lewis can break tackles, break big runs and take it the distance from basically anywhere. Jones can do none of that.

Agreed.

Did you ever take time to actually watch Jamal Lewis play this season aec4?? Or watch him before his ankle injury??

Yet you think Thomas 'average' Jones is a better back. Lewis can break tackles, break big runs and take it the distance from basically anywhere. Jones can do none of that.

I watched Lewis PRE ankle injury, DURING the ankle injury and POST ankle injury. He couldn't stay on the field to finish off drives for Baltimore because he was out of breath all the time. Asthma my ass... dude smokes. I've watched him around the goalline. For a guy his size... he's a wuss.

I'd take Jones over Lewis any day... and that's not a ringing endorsement for Jones.

Archived