Jets Fans In Portugal

Maxman

I am told that we (JetNation.com) are the 27,931 most popular site in Portugal right now. This is a historic moment.

Thanks to all those that made this possible.

I think with a little promoting and perhaps elimination of the VIP fee, we can crack the top 25000 Max. ::GoJets:

Dammit, I just spent this past weekend in Lisbon but wasn't able to log on to JN because the computers in the hotel were on the fritz. Sorry I couldn't help. I'm going to France for the D-Day anniversary next week so I'll see if I can't log on a few times from there.

I am told that we (JetNation.com) are the 27,931 most popular site in Portugal right now. This is a historic moment.

Thanks to all those that made this possible.

The bad news is that that the are only 27,930 web sites in Portugal

Does this mean we're going to have Duane cook for 50 visitors from Portugal this year?

Last year, Denmark. this year, Portugal.

The Denmark guys are coming back this year. But they are going to a Giants game. Have to see if the Harley guys are interested in doing anything when I get the exact game they are coming in for.

The Denmark guys are coming back this year. But they are going to a Giants game. Have to see if the Harley guys are interested in doing anything when I get the exact game they are coming in for.

Nice you going to treat your fake friends again this year.

A Giants game? they're tailgates suck. didn't Tony and Duane win the prize for best tailgate at the Giants game last year? they won some donuts and coffee I think. and you didn't want to be interviewed!! hahaha! remember that?

Archived