Chad throws a deep pass in college (video)

ECURB

You're really weird with your Pennington love.

That was a 40 yard flutter ball down the sideline with a healthy shoulder. and he still needed a hop skip and a jump to get it there. Clemens flicked his wrist and the thing went 65 yards.

You're really weird with your Pennington love.

That was a 40 yard flutter ball down the sideline with a healthy shoulder. and he still needed a hop skip and a jump to get it there. Clemens flicked his wrist and the thing went 65 yards.

Wne from the 13ish... to the 45... so ok.. 40ish yards...

It did not flutter... and he led moss...

All Im saying is... with as much time as both guys had... anyone can flick the ball 40-60 yards...

Chad cant do it with a hand in his face... and Clemens hasnt proven he can either...

Ecurb. That was 10 years and 2 shoulder surgeries ago.

Some claim Chad never had a good arm...

I was just showing how pointless a college lob pass with a ton of time means nothing...

Watch Kellens video... he is a mile behind the LOS and took almost THREE steps into his throw... lol... he did not just flick it BP... he practically RAN into the throw... that wont work in the NFL...

Wne from the 13ish... to the 45... so ok.. 40ish yards...

It did not flutter... and he led moss...

All Im saying is... with as much time as both guys had... anyone can flick the ball 40-60 yards...

Chad cant do it with a hand in his face... and Clemens hasnt proven he can either...

Dude, are you reading what you're typing? you're getting really defensive for no reason. and you're also trying to prove to me that Pennington had a strong arm in college? so let me ask you this, who cares? :lol:

Watch Kellens video... he is a mile behind the LOS and took almost THREE steps into his throw... lol... he did not just flick it BP... he practically RAN into the throw... that wont work in the NFL...

mspin.gif

:confused0085:<-----ecurb2369

Dude, are you reading what you're typing? you're getting really defensive for no reason. and you're also trying to prove to me that Pennington had a strong arm in college? so let me ask you this, who cares? :lol:

Whatever... just dont act like Kellen flicked the ball... he practically fell into the throw... lol... he would have been KILLED int he NFL...

Long story short... Long thread short...

Lets ALL hope Kellen is the real deal... the JETS need this to happen... I hope he whoops Chads ass in camp... otherwise we wasted a second round pick on a guy the cant beat a "never was" QB... right BP?

Whatever... just dont act like Kellen flicked the ball... he practically fell into the throw... lol... he would have been KILLED int he NFL...

Long story short... Long thread short...

Lets ALL hope Kellen is the real deal... the JETS need this to happen... I hope he whoops Chads ass in camp... otherwise we wasted a second round pick on a guy the cant beat a "never was" QB... right BP?

I hope that if Kellen does beat out CHAD that you and others like you remain Jets fans. Most of the CHADANISTAS seem to only be CHADWICK fans. The object is to win a SB. The method is : TEAM. At this point a video of CHAD from 10 years ago means zilch other then some nutty notion that CHAD must be made to look good under all circumstances. Too bad you feel that way. I am a JETS fan. I do not care which QB starts as long as he can win a SB for us. IMO I see CHAD as a failure against top defenses, late in the season. I hope that I am wrong but I openly support KELLEN for the starters job because he has untapped potential. Chad is a known quantity with a weak arm and is immobile. If Kellen is our starter Ihope the boo birds do not start booing while he learns his craft. It does take a while for most young QBs to get their feet on the ground. To have an old, fragile QB who is overpaid in the way would set this team back !

I hope that if Kellen does beat out CHAD that you and others like you remain Jets fans. Most of the CHADANISTAS seem to only be CHADWICK fans. The object is to win a SB. The method is : TEAM. At this point a video of CHAD from 10 years ago means zilch other then some nutty notion that CHAD must be made to look good under all circumstances. Too bad you feel that way. I am a JETS fan. I do not care which QB starts as long as he can win a SB for us. IMO I see CHAD as a failure against top defenses, late in the season. I hope that I am wrong but I openly support KELLEN for the starters job because he has untapped potential. Chad is a known quantity with a weak arm and is immobile. If Kellen is our starter Ihope the boo birds do not start booing while he learns his craft. It does take a while for most young QBs to get their feet on the ground. To have an old, fragile QB who is overpaid in the way would set this team back !

I guess you haven't seen the Ecrub schtick. He's going to disappear for a while if Clemens wins the QB battle. Then, as soon as we lose one game he'll suddenly show up and attack Mangini and Tannenbaum, calling them idiots. When this team finally rids themselves of Chad we will never hear from Ecrub again thankfully. Some people are fans of teams, some are fans of a player. Ecrub is a Chad fan through and through. He has no ties to the Jets nor does he care what's best for the Jets.

Archived