silly but help please.. for my daughter... thanks!

gg

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I know is that I have voted like 20 times and every time that I look, the ranking drops. If GG wants to motivate JN, she will have to produce the ta-ta's, handbags, puppies, boys, blouse bunnies, love pillows, air bags, sweater meat or whatever you want to call those babies.

potatoes.jpg

handbags.jpg

Voted. I thought this was about the old sitcom with Craig T. Nelson when I saw the thread. Keyshawn was on one episode you know!

I'm NOT a big Craig T Nelson fan, nor Jerry van Dyke for that matter so I rarely watched the show. I wouldn't mind seeing the Keyshawn episode however.

Why does your daughters entry have more VOTES but less points than other entries ahead of hers? Something to look into to perhaps raise her points.

i think it has to do with reviews.. how many websites the listing is on ..etc..

she has dropped to #78 :(

we really need to keep her in the top 100 or this is all for naught.

http://www.coach.com/designatote/?pbb_qsi=3619966&=PPIMEMAIL_PPIMEMAIL

I have easily voted about 40-50 times, if not more. I vote 2-3 times a day now for over 2 weeks now. I ave a feeling it may not be tallying the votes from the same IP address lately, although if you try to soon it will tell you haw long before you can vote again so I'm not sure what's going on. Also gives a message about "vague" comments being left, telling me I have to confirm it.

This vote is taking longer than the Presidential election. WTF?

it ends august 4th. ;)

the goal now is to keep her in the top 100.. she is down to 80.. so please keep voting guys! :D

thanks!

ok guys.. 5 days till the end.. lets see your stamina! :P don't lose the energy .. as we approach the end...

i dont want to think you guys peaked too soon ;)

she has fallen to 84.. we need to keep her in the top 100..

click away!! i know we can do it....

:love0038:

ok guys.. 5 days till the end.. lets see your stamina! :P don't lose the energy .. as we approach the end...

i dont want to think you guys peaked too soon ;)

she has fallen to 84.. we need to keep her in the top 100..

click away!! i know we can do it....

:love0038:

I'm leaving for the Poconos today for a week and a half with the wife and son. We're getting some alone time at my house out there. Anyway, I won't have internet access there other than my phone, which won't load the coach page (I just checked). Everyone needs to pick up the slack of my absence and win GG's daughter some prizes!! Keep voting people!

I'm leaving for the Poconos today for a week and a half with the wife and son. We're getting some alone time at my house out there. Anyway, I won't have internet access there other than my phone, which won't load the coach page (I just checked). Everyone needs to pick up the slack of my absence and win GG's daughter some prizes!! Keep voting people!

you are so sweet b76! ;) i tried to give you some rep.. but i need ti spread it around .... OY!

have a wonderful time with your beautiful family. i hope that sweet baby sleeps well and allows you and your wife to get some rest. :D

thank you for all your help!

Archived