silly but help please.. for my daughter... thanks!

gg

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi all,

i know i have talked about my daughter... well she lovesssssssss coach and she has entered a contest for "design a tote"

i know it is a girlie thing.. but all you have to do is vote.

so if you could that would be fabulous! you can vote once a day.

i know most of you know how sick my daughter was this spring. If she wins.. which will be a verylong shot, she would be ecstatic. if you could help i would appreciate it.

thanks! here is the link! :D

http://www.coach.com/designatote/?pbb_qsi=3397773&=PPIMEMAIL

Done!

hi everyone. you guys are awesome! but she is slipping.

she realizes that the chance of winning are small, but if she gets into the top 100, she has chances at some prizes.

she is at 141, and i am hoping she gets into the top 100.

i appreciate your time.

really i do.

:D

hi everyone. you guys are awesome! but she is slipping.

she realizes that the chance of winning are small, but if she gets into the top 100, she has chances at some prizes.

she is at 141, and i am hoping she gets into the top 100.

i appreciate your time.

really i do.

:D

Been voting every day gg! Help out everyone!!

Been voting every day gg! Help out everyone!!

thanks b76! how is that boy of yours sleeping?

she has 77 votes. i know we can do better! ;)

i dont want her to have a 4-12 season! OY! :lol:

thanks b76! how is that boy of yours sleeping?

she has 77 votes. i know we can do better! ;)

i dont want her to have a 4-12 season! OY! :lol:

Third day in a row of voting for me. Family members are questioning my obsession with Coach handbags. After seeing me on the Coach site with your daughter's bag on the screen, my son ran out of the room crying that Dad was becoming a metrosexual.

Third day in a row of voting for me. Family members are questioning my obsession with Coach handbags. After seeing me on the Coach site with your daughter's bag on the screen, my son ran out of the room crying that Dad was becoming a metrosexual.

In other news, the sky is blue. ;)

What the hell? The best we can do for Carlie is 77 votes in three days? Between my home and work computers, I've done six of those, myself.

C'mon people. Help Greengal Jr. out.

maybe she needs to enlist JI for help

i voted 4 times so that makes 10!!!

What the hell? The best we can do for Carlie is 77 votes in three days? Between my home and work computers, I've done six of those, myself.

C'mon people. Help Greengal Jr. out.

we are now up to 85 votes. i wonder if some votes are not counting. i thought there would be more.

but of course i thank everyone a ton!!!! :D

Some nights he sleeps. Some nights.................not so much. :yawn:

sleeping some of the time is great!! ;) the little girl whose tote you are voting for.. didnt sleep more then 2 hours at a clip was until she was 13 months. ( and then it was 5 hours!) and she didnt sleep a full 7 hours till 20 months...

and she wouldnt take a bottle. frankly i am amazed that i didnt fall into a rip van winkle coma. :lol:

so congrats that the sweet boy is sleepin! ;) and by the way.. beautiful picture of him

Archived