Any members here ever get into a fist fight at a Jets game?

PhinHater

Not sure if this should be in lounge or not.

Anyone here ever get into a fist fight at a Jets game? If so, tell us.

What caused the fight? Chances are it is because most of us here are gay. That is considered a hate crime and you should take action against that.

Just curious if anyone has.

I beat up this guy from Miami at a game once. Knocked him out cold. He then went on another Jets board and turned the story around on me and said he knocked me out. That wasn't cool of him to do.

I think he posted under the name of Mean Papi.

:box:

I beat up this guy from Miami at a game once. Knocked him out cold. He then went on another Jets board and turned the story around on me and said he knocked me out. That wasn't cool of him to do.

I think he posted under the name of Mean Papi.

:box:

Tats nuthin bro. i once knocked out 12 fish-fruits cold. tey talked, and i wuz lie waht bro? bang, ko'd 12 dude cold, maybe 13.

When me and my brother used to go to Jets games at Shea our seats were in the Mezzanine closed end zone side right under the over hang of the upper deck. we sat next to these two huge ****ers from CT. somebody from up top in the upper deck dumped beers on us, and then leaned over and started laughing about it. so the big CT guys went up there at halftime and we never had any problems again.

Shoving / screaming match with a Detroit fan (I wasn't going to throw fists, I'm not losing my tickets due to drunk dumbfcks) back in 2006 before he was ejected. I also took off his Tigers hat and chucked it down about 15 rows. Good times.

People that start fights at football games are losers. Hell, any one that starts a fight is a loser. Any one that can't solve an issue with words isn't worth the time.

EDIT: Keep in mind I don't mean all circumstances. If someone is throwing beer bottles at you that's okay for you to get upset but in that case I suppose the bottle thrower would be the guy starting the fight.

I remember years back going to Giants/Jets pre season games at the Yale Bowl with a bud who was a Giants fan. It was always hot, hot, hot and maybe that was the reason but I used to marvel at whole sections that would just erupt in massive fist fights. You'd see 15-20 cops hurrying up the steps in a desperate attempt at stopping them. Useless. As 124 would say...good times. :D

Archived