Any members here ever get into a fist fight at a Jets game?

PhinHater

No, but I saw 4h kick the crap out of His cooler in Foxbough. It was ugly; it was a shame for a long friendship to end that way. I would have joined in too, but I was still hurting from the night before. :bag:

What about him giving the judo kick to your hot dog right before you were gonna take a bite out of it after the Giants game? we got sprayed with mustard from that ****.

No, but I saw 4h kick the crap out of His cooler in Foxbough. It was ugly; it was a shame for a long friendship to end that way. I would have joined in too, but I was still hurting from the night before. :bag:

Here's 4H and Roger the night before that Patriots game.

qlx3ay8dELQ

People that start fights at football games are losers. Hell, any one that starts a fight is a loser. Any one that can't solve an issue with words isn't worth the time.

EDIT: Keep in mind I don't mean all circumstances. If someone is throwing beer bottles at you that's okay for you to get upset but in that case I suppose the bottle thrower would be the guy starting the fight.

How can someone be this smart and still root for the Dolphins?

What about him giving the judo kick to your hot dog right before you were gonna take a bite out of it after the Giants game? we got sprayed with mustard from that ****.

therein lies the problem with football fights........ collateral damage

Once in N.O. 2 weeks after 9/11 ,we were walking down the ramp on the way out with about 6 minutes to go in the game and some came came up behind me and hit me in the back of my head ,I chased him down punched in the nose his blood was all over his jersey and mine ,these Duddley Do-Right looking security guards come in break it up and throw me out ,I am really looking forward to going back there again next year!!!!LOL

That was the game where 124 tried to set fire to his Pennington jersey. My brother put out the fire. 124 and I still laugh about that to this day.

That was the game where 124 tried to set fire to his Pennington jersey. My brother put out the fire. 124 and I still laugh about that to this day.

Us Jet fans specialize in burning jerseys it seems -that and wrecking hotel rooms.

Us Jet fans specialize in burning jerseys it seems -that and wrecking hotel rooms.

There is nothing wrong with wrecking the occasional hotel/motel room but burning jerseys makes no sense. Especially if that jersey is the QB for your team.

There is nothing wrong with wrecking the occasional hotel/motel room but burning jerseys makes no sense. Especially if that jersey is the QB for your team.

When is the last time you've seen Joe make sense?

How can someone be this smart and still root for the Dolphins?

I'm guessing that was a compliment, so, thanks!

As for the Phins, grew up on them and never looked back. I don't live any where near South Florida but have been rooting for them for about 15 years (which is about 3/4 of my life.)

Not sure if this should be in lounge or not.

Anyone here ever get into a fist fight at a Jets game? If so, tell us.

What caused the fight? Chances are it is because most of us here are gay. That is considered a hate crime and you should take action against that.

Just curious if anyone has.

lol, not gonna answer this one until i know what the statute of limitations is

***** Chad Pennington. Dickless waste of $64 million.

Archived