This Year Is Set Up For Kellen Clemens

SoFlaJets

a strong line in front of him and a stable of running backs and TE's AND an actual fullback who can block and catch. We're gonna see a different offensive style of football from the Jets which I think will closest be compared to the '82 team. Clemens is going to be able to rely on a smashmouth running attack and occasional passes until he gets those first 4 wins under his belt by the beginning of October-that's right that means we start out 4-0.

So...any of you guys who think Chad has ANY shot as the starter by September think again-oh yea and Brett Farve? PU-LEEZE-this is Clemens' team and there will be an influx of new screenames on the boards with Kellen and the #11 in them by my birthday-I know this how you ask?

I just returned from 4 months in the future...

(oh yea Obama is the new president)

a strong line in front of him and a stable of running backs and TE's AND an actual fullback who can block and catch. We're gonna see a different offensive style of football from the Jets which I think will closest be compared to the '82 team. Clemens is going to be able to rely on a smashmouth running attack and occasional passes until he gets those first 4 wins under his belt by the beginning of October-that's right that means we start out 4-0.

So...any of you guys who think Chad has ANY shot as the starter by September think again-oh yea and Brett Farve? PU-LEEZE-this is Clemens' team and there will be an influx of new screenames on the boards with Kellen and the #11 in them by my birthday-I know this how you ask?

can you zip back up there & get me some stock tips?

I think we can be 4-0 after 4 games to. Miami and Arizona seems like an easy 2 wins, and I think there is a chance we beat NE and SD back to back.

Obviously 3-1 seems like the most probable(the loss would be to the pats) but if we can actually takethe pats out then 4-0 will turn a lot of heads.

I want nothing less than 3-1 in the first 4. And then we can easily go 4-1 in the five after that(the one loss in buffalo)

Thats a 7-2 record heading into foxborough =)

Then the last 7 games I see us 5-2- the 2 losses to the Pats, and Seahawaks.

Thats a 12-4 record folks, but knowing the jets we will lose a game we should win, so my season prediction is 11-5!

can you zip back up there & get me some stock tips?

it'll take a while to re-tool it jw...I can tell you that gas will be back under $3.00 a gallon by November though...damn you're right I SHOULD have grabbed a NY Times...

I think we can be 4-0 after 4 games to. Miami and Arizona seems like an easy 2 wins, and I think there is a chance we beat NE and SD back to back.

Obviously 3-1 seems like the most probable(the loss would be to the pats) but if we can actually takethe pats out then 4-0 will turn a lot of heads.

I want nothing less than 3-1 in the first 4. And then we can easily go 4-1 in the five after that(the one loss in buffalo)

Thats a 7-2 record heading into foxborough =)

Then the last 7 games I see us 5-2- the 2 losses to the Pats, and Seahawaks.

Thats a 12-4 record folks, but knowing the jets we will lose a game we should win, so my season prediction is 11-5!

I'd be more than happy with 2-2 after the first 4. Personally I think the trip to SD is the toughest game on the schedule (The Chargers might be my Superbowl pick). We always seem to get whupped by the Pats in the meadowlands so I don't have much hope for that game either.

We should be 2-2, I'd be happy with that. Anything else and I'd lose a lot of hope for the rest of the season.

12-4 seems far too hopeful at this point, especially when talking about an unproven QB at the helm.

The biggest historical issue with the Jets is getting over the 10 win mark. I think the Jets have won 11 or more games only 3 or 4 times in their history.

With the AFC being so competitive nowadays a team needs 11 or 12 wins to vie for at least one home game in the playoffs.

The biggest historical issue with the Jets is getting over the 10 win mark. I think the Jets have won 11 or more games only 3 or 4 times in their history.

With the AFC being so competitive nowadays a team needs 11 or 12 wins to vie for at least one home game in the playoffs.

Or to make the playoffs at all, see the Cleveland Browns.

SFJ...Crack.....LSD

very bad stuff

I don't want to get political but there is no way the winner can take over in Nov. They usually do the move out \ move in thing in January.

oh I know I already have January 20th 2009 circled on the calendar but politicians can pander to the electorate by say lowering gas prices or feigning terrorist attacks to drum up support to try and get fellow republicans elected or re-elected whatever the case may be...not to get too political

oh I know I already have January 20th 2009 circled on the calendar but politicians can pander to the electorate by say lowering gas prices or feigning terrorist attacks to drum up support to try and get fellow republicans elected or re-elected whatever the case may be...not to get too political

I agree 100% Politicians do such cute, wacky things. Like visiting with, and pandering to terrorist, blocking any legislation that would lower fuel prices, and give financial relief to their struggling supporters, or talking about how their husband getting nominated is the first time they have been proud to be an American.

What a bunch of cut ups, but you never want to get political on a football message board.

I agree 100% Politicians do such cute, wacky things. Like visiting with, and pandering to terrorist, blocking any legislation that would lower fuel prices, and give financial relief to their struggling supporters, or talking about how their husband getting nominated is the first time they have been proud to be an American.

What a bunch of cut ups, but you never want to get political on a football message board.

or taking said quotes out of context-who would do that?

or taking said quotes out of context-who would do that?

I don't know who would do that, but I suspect it would be the same people who would tell an out right lie, to make a very weak point, about a very serious serious subject, that killed several thousand people in their home town. " feigning terrorist attacks"

But I agree, it's all right as long as their being cute. It's even cuter when it's on a football fan message board

I don't know who would do that, but I suspect it would be the same people who would tell an out right lie, to make a very weak point, about a very serious serious subject, that killed several thousand people in their home town. " feigning terrorist attacks"

But I agree, it's all right as long as their being cute. It's even cuter when it's on a football fan message board

that's not what I meant flgreen but twist it however you want to but I'm done commenting about anything out of respect to the board

that's not what I meant flgreen but twist it however you want to but I'm done commenting about anything out of respect to the board

It wasn't twisted at all. It was quoted right out of your post. What you had in your mind I don't know. I can only comment on what you wrote. I also will end this now. The only reason I replied at all was because I thought it was rather inappropriate to slip political untruths into a football post.

I will also stop because I don't want to be getting PM's from strange Web site bosses'. Makes my wife very suspicious

Here.

Archived