Pat Williams spills the beans .. How the Jets blew it

Green Jets & Ham

This from the NY Post, and what an effin Joke

Just as I suspected, we blew it with Pat Williams cause the rank amatuers who run our organization were too busy jerkin off with Jason Ferguson while trying to play Pat Williams for a chump

The Jets thought they had a fallback position with Pat Williams, a defensive tackle from the Bills who would slip nicely into the hole left by Ferguson's departure.

After initial interest, though, the Jets got off the Williams trail and the Vikings scooped him up, reportedly for $13 million over three years, with a $6 million bonus.

Asked about the Jets' interest, Williams' agent, Angelo Wright, said, "They did [express some], but they've gone back and forth with Ferguson, they were trying to get a deal, now it looks like Dallas will get the deal. Pat's a better player. It's almost like the Jets were willing to pay Fergy because he was there, but elsewhere they're telling me your deal is a little better than what we were gonna give him so you better take it."

REAL SLICK, TERRY ... You really outfoxed Pat Williams and his agent, you mental midget

Unbelievable.

What's even more unbelievable is how Bradway tricked us all into thinking maybe, just MAYBE he knew what the hell he was doing after last offseason.

2005 is no longer the year of no excuses. 2005 is the Swansong of Herm and Bradway.

Hovan would have to come on the cheap, though. He's got a lot to prove. Although, we all know that Teddy C can make good players look terrible and great player look average. Could be an opportunity, especially with Henderson in charge of the defense.

I'm thinking Chris Hovan, and Derrick Blaylock

Not a big fan of Blaylock, but Hovan would suffice :?

I saw that Blaylock was in NY last night, too. I don't know much about the guy to be honest, but I'd think that unless he's coming to the Jets really cheap, too, that the draft is the way to go for a RB.

Sooooo, when is Smoot due to arrive at "The Weeb"?

I've heard that Blaylock spent the nmight at Hofstra

Don't get it though.....I'd rather have a draft pick that someone like Blaylock :roll:

Beans

I'm not big on overspending for a #2 CB

I hope, as he did last year, TB comes out of day 1 swinging.

Thought the world was coming to an end last year when Winfield went to Minnesota....as it turned out, our off season last year was spectacular

We all knew Lamont and Fergie were going. I'm sort of happy we did'nt overspend for Fergie

We'll see how it all pans, I know that Lamont leaving is the real stinger :cry:

Beans

I'm not big on overspending for a #2 CB

I hope, as he did last year, TB comes out of day 1 swinging.

Thought the world was coming to an end last year when Winfield went to Minnesota....as it turned out, our off season last year was spectacular

We all knew Lamont and Fergie were going. I'm sort of happy we did'nt overspend for Fergie

We'll see how it all pans, I know that Lamont leaving is the real stinger :cry:

I hear you about Fergie, and losing Jordan does absolutely suck, but I'm not too sure that Smoot is a #2 CB. But you're right about not overspending. Wanna know what would be really nice - drafting the "next" Aaron Glenn this year. I miss AG more and more with every passing year < even if he is old >.

I hear you about Fergie, and losing Jordan does absolutely suck, but I'm not too sure that Smoot is a #2 CB. But you're right about not overspending. Wanna know what would be really nice - drafting the "next" Aaron Glenn this year. I miss AG more and more with every passing year < even if he is old >.

I dn't know why, but I just think the Jets get Ty Law

Just a gut feeling 8)

Wow, $13 mil, $6 mil SB for 3 years?

What a bargin for Williams.

Is Terry a good poker player?

:lol::lol::lol:

Thats a bargain, for a fat older dt??? put down the wood grain alcohol Tx...find something important to bash the Jets about, if the patsies missed out you would say BB was a genius for not over spending...stop flaming and have some sense for once in your life

I dn't know why, but I just think the Jets get Ty Law

Just a gut feeling 8)

If the Jets couldn't close a relatively cheap $13 mil deal for Williams, what in god's name makes you think they can close a long-term, big bucks contract for Ty Law???????

We're friggn' talking about Bradway and company. :lol::lol::lol:

all i can say is OY! i think i might have to up my xanax prescription... :roll: it is going to be a LONG offseason...

i would just like to have some good news now.. we need something to lift our spirits.. i am hoping that TB has something in the works that will turn the tide.

all i can say is OY! i think i might have to up my xanax prescription... :roll: it is going to be a LONG offseason...

i would just like to have some good news now.. we need something to lift our spirits.. i am hoping that TB has something in the works that will turn the tide.

I have some good news for youGG..

THE PATSIES* SUCK

:o:o:o

Posted: Today at 9:33 am Post subject:

This quote over here at 9:33

PatsFanTX Posted: Mar 3 2005, 09:32 AM

Hall Of Fame

Group: Members

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (jetfan13 @ Mar 3 2005, 09:29 AM)

Yea, Tx, didn't see you for a week following that loss...don't think we have forgotten your chicken-s**t retreat..I think we will be seeing alot less of you next year when your patsies* come back to earth

Which one of the four Pats losses over the past two years was that 13?

Hell, the pathetic Jets lost more games in one month than the Pats did in two years.

Over there at 9:32

This from the NY Post, and what an effin Joke

Just as I suspected, we blew it with Pat Williams cause the rank amatuers who run our organization were too busy jerkin off with Jason Ferguson while trying to play Pat Williams for a chump

REAL SLICK, TERRY ... You really outfoxed Pat Williams and his agent, you mental midget

I want to puke. I really do. Thanks, Glenn. :lol:

Archived