Jets and Bruce in Tampa Bay for SB?

SouthernJet

Bruce Springsteen and Max Weinberg both post here.

I'm just saying.

Bruce Springsteen was good friends with Leonard Zakim - who died of cancer several years ago - but who had a new (and biggest, and prettiest), bridge in Boston named after him. Bruce performed a free concert on his behalf and as part of the Zhakim Bridge opening ceremony. I work accross the street from the Zakim bridge. This bridge is also situated next to the Boston Garden. I saw Bruce, in concert, at the Garden this past winter. Additionally, the Bostion Garden is home to the reigning NBA Champs, the Boston Celtics. Bruce Springsteen recently performed at Gillette Stadium were he gave a shout out to Mike Vrable and Bill Belichick.

Coinidence?

LOL!!!

Just bustin'............

Bruce Springsteen was good friends with Leonard Zakim - who died of cancer several years ago - but who had a new (and biggest, and prettiest), bridge in Boston named after him. Bruce performed a free concert on his behalf and as part of the Zhakim Bridge opening ceremony. I work accross the street from the Zakim bridge. This bridge is also situated next to the Boston Garden. I saw Bruce, in concert, at the Garden this past winter. Additionally, the Bostion Garden is home to the reigning NBA Champs, the Boston Celtics. Bruce Springsteen recently performed at Gillette Stadium were he gave a shout out to Mike Vrable and Bill Belichick.

Coinidence?

LOL!!!

Just bustin'............

Bruce is Jersey - get over it will you Garb- stop being jealous.

Bruce is Jersey - get over it will you Garb- stop being jealous.

Hahaha.....yah, you got me, I'm jealous.

I was just pointing out the absurd ;)

I'll be honest here. I think Bruce puts on a high energy concert and you sure as heck get some bang for your buck. The show in Boston was great, really. The guy is just a hard-working and passionate son-of-a-gun. But, I really like maybe three of his songs - the WAY older stuff - and the rest?....eh to bleh! He's the kind of musician that you like to see live, but turn onto another station when you hear his stuff an on the radio.

Sadly, Garb is right-Bruce DID throw a hello out to "The Coach" at Gillette...I will ask him next time I see him at Nicole's who his football team is and then I swear I'm asking him to do a song with me this time... I'll bet you he does one...Clarence did....twice

Sadly, Garb is right-Bruce DID throw a hello out to "The Coach" at Gillette...I will ask him next time I see him at Nicole's who his football team is and then I swear I'm asking him to do a song with me this time... I'll bet you he does one...Clarence did....twice

Is Clarence still drinking Jimmy? If he is - his liver's going to the Smithsonian.

I can remember seeing him fall off barstools in the Pony and at private parties in the late 70's. Great musician and a good guy.

Is Clarence still drinking Jimmy? If he is - his liver's going to the Smithsonian.

I can remember seeing him fall off barstools in the Pony and at private parties in the late 70's. Great musician and a good guy.

he was then-this was back in the late 90's John...it was when Bruce broke up the E Street band-same week

Well at least jet fans will have 1 thing to enjoy at the super bowl.. Born to Run will sound good at halftime while the Pats are beating the cowboys:Nuts:

Im a Springsteen fan , so it will be the best of both worlds for me..:character0293:

The only beating involving a cowboy and patriot during the superbowl will be Brady dressed in chaps beating off to brokeback mountain during commercials in his lazy boy from home.

Archived