WHERE ARE YOU WATCHING THE GAME @

Blackout

I'm watching right at home

with the company of my homeboys, nacho's, chicken wings and mary jane.

half expecting a disapointment tonight but who knows

At home -- alone -- 6 pack Hieneken liight and assorted munchies -- not too many Jets fans in my neck of the woods so I make due :P

It's in the wash after yesterday. If only the Vkes would have put him in, they'd have won by at least 50.:lol:

Well after the last game, Travaris tried to throw his jersey in the hamper for the team dry cleaner to wash it and he missed it by 30 yds.

At home in the outdoor JETSZONE 35" tv a fire pit and some cold beverages with a few friends who have to work on Tuesday.Im trying to convince the wife to let me take the 52" Samsung LCD 1080p outdoors so far no dice..........

You're married?? I thought you were like 13 years old?

I wasn't trying to insult you. I did actually think you were a teenager for some reason. You're pretty friggin animated for an older guy, I'll give you that. You better watch your blood pressure :beer_Orcish:

No problem dude all is good.Im in my 40s and still feel like a kid.No insult taken and none given.Enjoy that little bundle of joy.They get big real soon my oldest is 16 used to dress him in the same NYJETS outfits too. Go Jets!!!!!!!!!!

Archived